[REQ] Sprint 13.9.0Q2.X-116-MX-17-57-1-1 OTA Firmware

Search This thread

supervandy

Jan 13, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I am in desperate need of this firmware, currently in a bootloader loop, cannot get to recovery or anything else. Have tried flashing the original stock firmware via RSD Lite and Moto X Toolkit, but I get the following message:

Failed to hab check for gpt_main: 0x35
Failed to hab check for gpt_backup: 0x35
CID Read Failure
Invalid CID status 0x69
CustomerID error. Contact Dealer. 0xdead
No SP Partition found
Fasboot Reason: Invalid CID

Can anyone provide the firmware?

tjeeeeee

Jul 10, 2010
So even with bootloader you can't flash recovery and flash anything? Is your bootloader locked?

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

supervandy

Jan 13, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
So even with bootloader you can't flash recovery and flash anything? Is your bootloader locked?

My bootloader was unlocked, but after trying to flash a firmware via RSD Lite, I cannot flash anything and it's stuck in bootloader, and it says it's locked now. Though I never locked it. If I try to flash a system.img or boot.img or recovery.img it gives me errors about not having permissions. From what I understand I need to flash the camera update firmware, since that's what the OTA was that I was trying to install. Scoured the internet for that camera update firmware, can't find it anywhere except sbf.droid-developers.org and the site is down currently.

tjeeeeee

Jul 10, 2010
Have you tries unlocking the bootloader again?

tjeeeeee

Jul 10, 2010
Well you may be SOL until that site comes back up :/

dobbs3x

Dec 25, 2010
Eugene, OR
theres a stock odex adn deodexed rom on this forum somehwere, I got it lastnight and downloaded it. It has an xbin in the odex though, i think that is keeping the ota form flashing. but you can atleast flash that rom to get a working phone again. thats what I had to do that last night. Ill see if I can find a link to it. if not I will post it on my drive.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2499594 here it is. flash the odexed worked for me. but i still cant get the kitkat ota to flash even with using the revercory image that is in the kitkat ota with this rom. I think the xbin or maybe build prop in this rom may be preventing the kitkat ota to flash,

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

this is where the factory image to rsdlite back should be, http://sbf.droid-developers.org/
but they had hdd crashes as noted on that site. hopefuly they can recover the data and have the images because i searched everywhere and they are the only one anyone links to for rsdlite images.