Miracast on hyperdrive rom?

Search This thread

reinaldistic

May 3, 2011
I heard miracast works in touchwiz after 4.3. but i can only partially get it to work on hyperdrive rls12. i get "conected", but my dongle just gets stuck on the conecting screen until both devices give up and the connection drops. any help would be apreciated.

riker147

Jul 11, 2011
I heard miracast works in touchwiz after 4.3. but i can only partially get it to work on hyperdrive rls12. i get "conected", but my dongle just gets stuck on the conecting screen until both devices give up and the connection drops. any help would be apreciated.

Did it work while you were stock? If so, and Miracast is that important, then you might have to stay stock. If it didn't work while on stock, maybe you should contact Samsung.

Sent from my NCC 1701 Using Tapatalk 4

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
Did it work while you were stock? If so, and Miracast is that important, then you might have to stay stock. If it didn't work while on stock, maybe you should contact Samsung.

I agree...did it work ok in stock configuration? As with any customization, absolutely no guarantee any feature will work 100%...thats is the way it is once you leave stock

reinaldistic

May 3, 2011
I havent been stock since me7 when I went to cyanogenmod so I couldn't tell you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

riker147

Jul 11, 2011
I havent been stock since me7 when I went to cyanogenmod so I couldn't tell you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

I think that should be your first step with troubleshooting your problem. If it runs on stock then you know the problem is specific to Hyperdrive.
It seems like it's not a popular feature on these boards so it looks like you might have to figure this out on your own.

Are you positive it's a feature on the S4 or was it just something you "heard"?