CyanogenMod Voice+ without CM

Search This thread

redeuxx

Aug 31, 2010
USA
ribbed.us
I want to keep all the manufacturer features of the Moto X but would love to keep Google Voice integration that I had with CyanogenMod. Does anyone know if it us possible at all to get Voice+ on non-CM phone?

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

c19932

Jun 9, 2010
Google Pixel 6
I am very very very interested in getting this to work as well. I've tried copying wappushmanager and voiceplus apks into the system app folder, but voice + just force closes on me. And I also believe that the moto x stock rom doesn't use the wappushmanager, which I think is how voiceplus works.

mattyv316

Jan 3, 2010
+1. I am missing this as well. Loved cm on my gs3, but with the Moto X, I don't want to lose the Moto apps. GravityBox helped get back most of what I miss from cm, but getting Voice+ working is the last piece.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

SovietKommando

Jul 11, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I want to keep all the manufacturer features of the Moto X but would love to keep Google Voice integration that I had with CyanogenMod. Does anyone know if it us possible at all to get Voice+ on non-CM phone?

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If you're rooted, you can install CM App Installer from the Play Store. It allows you to install any of the apps bundled with CM, like DSP Manager, Torch, even Voice+. I used it to install Voice+ and Torch and both work great.

Top Liked Posts