Pie

Search This thread

chipstien

Aug 12, 2011
Any ROMs with Pie cooked in? Really surprised not to see this yet. GB is just too glitchy to make it a viable option. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wakamatsu

Jan 3, 2011
I don't think so. I like that feature but I can understand it not being at the top of any dev's to-do list. I would keep an eye on Paranoid Android and SlimKat.

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
Any ROMs with Pie cooked in? Really surprised not to see this yet. GB is just too glitchy to make it a viable option. Thanks

GravityBox glitchy? That's news to me. I use it on all three of my Android devices (N5, N7, Moto X) and haven't had a single issue on any of them. The expanded desktop + PIE control works great.

chipstien

Aug 12, 2011
For me, every reboot causes the nav bar to reappear and then pie doesn't work. There was something else too but it has been a month since I used it last. And of course you can't use ART with Xposed

_MetalHead_

Jun 30, 2010
Portland
For me, every reboot causes the nav bar to reappear and then pie doesn't work. There was something else too but it has been a month since I used it last. And of course you can't use ART with Xposed

That's weird, I don't have that issue. Were you using expanded desktop or just setting your navbar height to zero? I have expanded desktop with PIE tied to a quicksettings toggle and it always goes back into whatever state I had it in after a reboot. Then again, it'll stay after a reboot if I shrink it to zero as well. What version of GravityBox are/were you on?