FINAL!! 1/7/2014 [recovery]{selinux support} cwm advanced recovery 6

Search This thread

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
I made a port of philz andvanced cwm flashable with fastboot. hope it works for ya. works for me:)
thank phil3759 for an awesome recovery.

I dont think any harm can be done.lol so i wont give a speech. just flash it

FINAL VERSION. UNZIP FLASH IN FASTBOOT ENJOY:)

Attachments

• recovery.img.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 11,793
Last edited:

CONdemmedNORmal

Oct 12, 2011
Cheers dude will give it a try in a bit, will let you know the results :)

Sent from my HTC One mini using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

corgan1001

Dec 26, 2011
Had to flash it a time or two, but it works! No issues so far, thank you! :D

EDIT: Did run into an issue, when attempting to flash a new ROM it gave me an error "status 7" stating that the rom was tagged as for an "m4", but the device read as an " " from recovery. Backup and restore seems to work just fine though, so I restored from nandroid.

Last edited:

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
I made a port of philz andvanced cwm flashable with fastboot. hope it works for ya. works for me:)

This is top notch work chief - selinux, whoop whoop! :D

Edit - oh bollox, I'm s-off. Can't boot with unlocked bootloader.... :(

Last edited:

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
Sorry, I didn't explain properly.....
The issue is that I can't boot my ROM with s-off and an unlocked bootloader - just boot loops, it's a known issue.
I'd have to unlock the bootloader to flash your recovery, but then my ROM won't boot. As your recovery doesn't have a terminal emulator built in like TWRP has, I have no way of relocking the bootloader (I would execute ./revone -l ) so ROM can't boot.....

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Would your modified hboot firmware image allow s-off and unlocked bootloader to work? Thanks!

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
Sorry, I didn't explain properly.....
The issue is that I can't boot my ROM with s-off and an unlocked bootloader - just boot loops, it's a known issue.
I'd have to unlock the bootloader to flash your recovery, but then my ROM won't boot. As your recovery doesn't have a terminal emulator built in like TWRP has, I have no way of relocking the bootloader (I would execute ./revone -l ) so ROM can't boot.....

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Would your modified hboot firmware image allow s-off and unlocked bootloader to work? Thanks!

use adb instead LOL! adb is on in recovery mode:p

nicohuhuru

May 15, 2016
can you please tell me on how to do this? ive downloaded the recovery image but when i try to use it using odin i cannot see the file recovery image. please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.