optimus g pro in which models radio is avaible?

Search This thread

ali20031986

Jan 19, 2014
e 986 model sold in Turkey hasn't got radio application. we tried spirit fm application but this application has failed. ın worldwide which model of the gpro has got the radio?:confused:

ali20031986

Jan 19, 2014
G pro doesn't support fm radio at all models.

there is a somebody who claims to activated the radio by root E985 model. show with video or describe the method he dosn't want to make count but he insist on such absurd claims. ıs there a radio in this model, if there is what's the ideas of the user?

Last edited:

hypnz

Feb 19, 2011
As far I know all models have the same hardware. You can show me the link please?

jrtancinco

Dec 17, 2013
The specs shown in gsmarena.com also confused me. I thought LG Optimus G Pro had FM Radio because it was indicated there. They should correct that, although the phone is still AWESOME even without it.

ali20031986

Jan 19, 2014
As far I know all models have the same hardware. You can show me the link please?

ı thought it was the same equipment on all models but it was work if make root and installed spirit fm to e985 model. The person who claims in a technology forum at the title of g pro in Turkey. He doesn't explain how it is done neither video nor written. Just trying to wager on for money.

member name of the claimant :WOWOZANGE

technology forum link : forum.donanimhaber.com/m_77202430/mpage_106/tm.htm

Top Liked Posts