[Bootanimation]New awesome bootanimations (samsung edition) HD [18/04]

Search This thread

ayoubadri

Apr 21, 2013
khouribga
New Samsung Bootanimations

Hey guys i wanna share with you some new bootanimations, i've made, hope you like it :D :D
Guys the thanks button is free, why you don't click it you'll lose nothing, but it would help me do better and more / and maybe i can redo the customization requests

The Gifs shown in the previews are laggy and fast, but on the phone they are smooth and HD :good:

Instruction :silly: :

------> just flash it in recovery et voila <------​

Samsung Galaxy Power-Wave

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Preview ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bootanimation.gif

----------------------------- Download -----------------------------

Samsung galaxy Laser

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Preview ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bootanimation.gif

Samsung galaxy Fluid

Fluid+samsung.gif

Samsung galaxy Reveal

Reveal1.gif

Samsung galaxy Iron-flame / with sound

Iron+flame.gif

Samsung galaxy Light-Circle

Light+circel.gif

HTC-One Bootanimation

htc-boot.gif

Gangnam-Style Bootanimation With sound :D

bootanimation.gif

Last edited:

raff222

Dec 3, 2012
España
Hello friend if I am interested if you could do the animation with the word "Blue" I would be very grateful. regards

angelshie

Apr 11, 2012
..please make one for me in same font "angelshie "

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

lestat1929

Jul 28, 2011
Yes, I like it :D ... I like it much ...

Would it be possible for you to make one with the initial shown font, and all "antonio" in lower case letters? If "antonio" should be too long you can use "anton"...

Thanks again :good:

BTW: Nice idea, that kind of personalization.

and for you too ;)

hit thanx if you like it :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Samsung Bootanimations

Hey guys i wanna share with you some new bootanimations, i've made, hope you like it :D :D
    Guys the thanks button is free, why you don't click it you'll lose nothing, but it would help me do better and more / and maybe i can redo the customization requests

The Gifs shown in the previews are laggy and fast, but on the phone they are smooth and HD :good:

Instruction :silly: :

------> just flash it in recovery et voila <------​

Samsung Galaxy Power-Wave

bootanimation.gif

Samsung galaxy Laser

Bootanimation.gif

Samsung galaxy Fluid

Fluid+samsung.gif

Samsung galaxy Reveal

Reveal1.gif

Samsung galaxy Iron-flame / with sound

Iron+flame.gif

Samsung galaxy Light-Circle

Light+circel.gif

HTC-One Bootanimation

htc-boot.gif

Gangnam-Style Bootanimation With sound :D

bootanimation.gif

Hello friend if I am interested if you could do the animation with the word "Blue" I would be very grateful. regards

here you go mate hope that's what you want ;)

don't forget to hit the thanks bouton :)
    Thank you very much for your work looks amazing :good::good::good::good::good::good:

you welcom :D

( just a little mistake the animation stops but don't worry, i have fixed just now, you can download it again if you want )

don't forget to hit the thanks button ;)
    one with
    -= Samsung SIII =-
    -= Bene =-

please, if it works with two lines :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

here ;)
    don't forget to hit thanx
    Gangnam Style bootanimation added with sound :D

bootanimation.gif