[Requests based thread][boot animations] animations YOU want!

Search This thread

rahul8040

Nov 26, 2013
new delhi
www.techmenow.in
abut the dragon animation!!! we just have to put it in system/media right? and set correct permission THAT'S IT?
and can you upload some more this type animation....they are hell crazy?

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
abut the dragon animation!!! we just have to put it in system/media right? and set correct permission THAT'S IT?
and can you upload some more this type animation....they are hell crazy?

Hehe..thanks mahn..btw....rename zip as bootanimation.zip.....push in system/media...provide permission...and roll ;)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

rahul8040

Nov 26, 2013
new delhi
www.techmenow.in
Hehe..thanks mahn..btw....rename zip as bootanimation.zip.....push in system/media...provide permission...and roll ;)

ok..i tried the boot animation it's good but there is no sound.!!! and can you make a little FIT for our screen as it's stretching and not looking that good..:) thanks for such great animations :D

Reactions: raghavsharmaxda

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
So guys..I had 14 boot animations in parallel and it took me time...sorry for that..uploading in sometime(my net is gone and m using tapatalk from device)...I all upload soon......(its difficult to make a new by using and making new videos from aftereffects and all mahn...try to ask a pretty made video would be easy)..but I all do it anyway..chill....
Assassins creed is cool ...which 1 do u want brother...(welcome to brotherhood :p )...black flag?? Or what?..(if u have any video pre) decided...gimme YouTube links for it !

Reactions: manthan29jamdagni

manthan29jamdagni

Sep 29, 2013
Dehradun
So guys..I had 14 boot animations in parallel and it took me time...sorry for that..uploading in sometime(my net is gone and m using tapatalk from device)...I all upload soon......(its difficult to make a new by using and making new videos from aftereffects and all mahn...try to ask a pretty made video would be easy)..but I all do it anyway..chill....
Assassins creed is cool ...which 1 do u want brother...(welcome to brotherhood :p )...black flag?? Or what?..(if u have any video pre) decided...gimme YouTube links for it !

Blackflag would be great..
:D:p

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

manthan29jamdagni

Sep 29, 2013
Dehradun
Any specific video u want to made as boot animation??? If u have any decided I mean !...

Umm...when the game starts the logo of the game appears...if you can use that video...
Or use any video from the game which looks cool to you ...
Bdw thanks.:thumbup::beer:

Reactions: raghavsharmaxda
Oct 6, 2013
Faridabad
Hey bro nice work
can you please make one for me also
Device- xperia arc
Rom- super jelly bean v8.0
Display- FWVGA, 854 x 480 Pixels
Boot animation info-
Cool looking
Neon colours
"Yo Yo AK" written in first line
"XDA DEV TEAM" in secon line
Please make it
And can you add sound with this?
Waiting for your precious reply...

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jackeagle

Sr. Mod + Mod / Dev Committee / Rec. Dev / Dev Rel
Staff member
Apr 11, 2013
XDA
Remix OS
Elocity A7
Xperia z boot animation please bro...

itz dush

Feb 8, 2014
Guys.. plzz tell how to change boot animatoin

manthan29jamdagni

Sep 29, 2013
Dehradun
Guys.. plzz tell how to change boot animatoin

1-Download a file explorer which can exploit root functionality, for example ES File Explorer (Available for free on the Play Store)
2-Download a boot animation of your choice.
3-Now in settings select ‘Root Explorer’. Then touch the root explorer option for a few seconds and press ‘Mount R/W’ and give RW permissions. This will make your system partition writeable.
4-Navigate to /system/media/ on your Android phone, and if there’s a bootanimation.zip file take backup of this file somewhere as this is your phone’s original boot animation."TAKING BACKUP IS REALLY IMPORTANT"
5-Next, copy the boot animation you downloaded in step 2 to /system/media overwrite the original one.
6-Done! Reboot, and enjoy!
hope i helped. :)

williegomezt

Jan 13, 2010
I like to request a Mortal Kombat or Killer Instinct (video games) based boot animation for the Grand.

Regards.

itz dush

Feb 8, 2014
Dude... it is in qmg format.... not zip format

Top Liked Posts