Stock bootanimation.zip

Search This thread
I

iDroidOperatingSystem

I want the stock/official bootanimation.zip from HUAWEI Ascend P6. Thanks.

iDroidOperatingSystem

Last edited:

alberto0o

May 5, 2010
Madrid
I have changed it but when I turn on the phone i still get first an image of my phone carrier Movistar, and the then bootanimation.

How can i change the first one??

I have changed it but when I turn on the phone i still get first an image of my phone carrier Movistar, and the then bootanimation.

How can i change the first one??

the boot logo often came with the operator/telephone company, was embedded in the boot image... it's rather difficult to change it..
I haven't got time to play with it.. perhaps you can find some information somewhere out there.. browse 'boot logo'

warea

Dec 1, 2007
From B506 KK, i rooted with vroot. But for some reason my bootanimation is changed to a different "android" one. Now using root explorer i dont see the existence of such a "/data/cust/media" location. I did a search of the whole device and it showed up several folders that contain the bootanimation.zip file. So which one do i have to replace ?

bok27

Mar 29, 2012
Cluj Napoca
Samsung Galaxy A50
Create cust folder in data and inside folder create media folder, copy bootanimation.zip in media .

Change permission : cust folder______ drwxr-xr-x
media folder_________ drwxr-xr-x
bootanimation.zip ____ -rw-r-r-

Last edited:
Reactions: RAZOR888

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Create cust folder in data and inside folder create media folder, copy bootanimation.zip in media .

Could you expand on the permission part ? On long press option, i just see permission for read, write and executable. I dont get what "drwr-xr-x" is.

danielpsx

Apr 17, 2014
houston
Ok i have b510 firmware and i cant find the bootanimation file. Ive found some bootanimation with no extension in system/bin i have copied And paste some bootanimation file i have downloaded but i wont work. It only shows a black screen while booting the o.s. so the bootanimation ive downloaded does not have the format compatible. Can anybody tell me what kind of format must have?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

raptor92

Nov 28, 2010
Ok i have b510 firmware and i cant find the bootanimation file. Ive found some bootanimation with no extension in system/bin i have copied And paste some bootanimation file i have downloaded but i wont work. It only shows a black screen while booting the o.s. so the bootanimation ive downloaded does not have the format compatible. Can anybody tell me what kind of format must have?

It must be a .zip file!
When you copy that in /system/media you need to set permission: rw-r--r--

Reactions: danielpsx

danielpsx

Apr 17, 2014
houston
thank you very much, inside system/media there was no bootanimation.zip file.... i coied the file to that directory and ready! thanks a lot!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want the stock/official bootanimation.zip from HUAWEI Ascend P6. Thanks.

iDroidOperatingSystem

here you go sir...
    just download and put it in /data/cust/media/
    Could you expand on the permission part ? On long press option, i just see permission for read, write and executable. I dont get what "drwr-xr-x" is.

I use solid explorer ,and yes long press to cust folder and properties , change permission you see this options.
    Sory for bad English.

It must be a .zip file!
    When you copy that in /system/media you need to set permission: rw-r--r--