[MOD][APP] OGWhatsApp v2.11.315 > 2 numbers in one device [Stopped!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mansoorarb

Oct 9, 2012
mumbai
Google Pixel 4a
What he meant was hiding online status like whatsapp plus version. Not like the original whatsapp version where it hide it and we aswell cannot see other people last seen. On whatsapp plus version. We can hide it on the specific time we click to hide and at the same time we aswell can also see other people last seen. Which is not hiding the last seen fully like iphone does if you get what i mean.

Sent from Hacker OS

Right bro.... M saying about this only....like WhatsApp plus

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: kraken77

giuppi

Oct 9, 2008
To install the latest version I follow the installation instructions, or the program is overwritten with keeping my settings in operation?
thanks

ahadkhan

Jan 9, 2008
For me ...it works only after I did the uninstall stock Whatsapp followed by rename Whatsapp folder and reinstall stock Whatsapp and verify new number follwed by clear data and rename Whatsapp folder to OGWhatsapp and restore under OGWhatsapp which was installed before all this

Catte_phone

Jan 5, 2014
Hi, I just updated to last version OGWhatsApp v2.11.226 but every time I open the app it keeps telling me that there is a new updated version. Is anyone experiencing this issue?

By the way, also from the option menu, if I hit "check for updates" it asks me if I want to download updated version v2.11.226 (but again from the menu, in the "about" section, it confirms I already have that version installed)

Thanks in advance for any feedback on this

Aug 28, 2012
Guwahati
This is a great app. From above discussion I see there is another mod whatsapp plus.I couldn't find the thread in xda forum. Could u provide me the link to thread or when I can download

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app

ldiomedi

Oct 11, 2011
Córdoba
This is a great app. From above discussion I see there is another mod whatsapp plus.I couldn't find the thread in xda forum. Could u provide me the link to thread or when I can download

Sent from my SK17i using xda app-developers app

Whatsapp+ was removed from XDA. Take a look in www.htcmania.com. There you can find and older version and update it once it's installed..

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk

guruggk1988

Jan 14, 2013
NELLORE
doubt

@Osamaghareeb: is it possible to install whatsapp with same number on two different custom roms on the same phone with same no. without the software asking for number verfification ???

Mohammed Tariq

Apr 23, 2014
OGWhatsApp crashed!

Installed latest OGWhatsApp v2.11.226 but after the number verification it crashes. Please look into this.
Thank You.:good:

dioadi

Sep 20, 2009
Bogor
dioisme.blogspot.com
In my case, I still need to verify number using OGWA indeed, and then restore from backup/database file that was created previously after verifying using original WA.

Anyway, why bother updating if older version still working. Just press "Later" everytime you open OGWA. It's not that troublesome :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

romskii

Mar 9, 2009
Viersen
A kind of different question...I'm using a Lumia 1020. Is it possible to use Whatsapp parallel with this App on my tablet?

Sent from my Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Mohammed Tariq

Apr 23, 2014
It just crashes!

I think you need the original Whatsapp to do the number verification. I think the instruction mentioned how to install OGWhatsapp very clearly.

Thank you for your reply but i followed all the instructions mentioned and also have my number verified which takes me to the next page where i have to type in my name but before i can type my name it crashes.
I get a message "OGWhatsApp crashed!" and asks me to send a report about the problem to the app developer.

Last edited:

ilsaggio73

Sep 21, 2012
ROMA
I had also had problems ("It looks like your client has been modified. Please download the latest version..." )
then I did so :

1 made up by whatsup stock
2 I deleted the data of stock
3 I configured the new number with the original whatsup
4 I renamed the folder in WhatsUp OGWhatsUp
5 I OGWhatsUp installed and configured it with the new number
6 I deleted the data back to the stock
7 I launched the original version, configured the old number and reinstalled the backup whatsup stock

Now everything works, only that in OGwhatsup even if I remove the notifications (sounds) however I notice the phone with the sound ....

Reactions: mopas

lowag

Apr 28, 2014
Sorry, just one quick question

Currently,i have 2 phone numbers, one for work and one for personal. I only bring one phone with me only, so I tried to set up 2 whatsapp account on one phone, but what about my old phone,can I still send msg with it at the same time while my new phone is using it?

The old phone still has a sim card with it, and I only use it to make phone calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OGWhatsApp
    OGWhatsApp is a modded version of WhatsApp for Android that allows you to use 2 numbers of WhatsApp in one device Without "Root" and they works in one time :eek:

Features:
    • You can use 2 numbers in one device
    • You can take a Backup of Data & restore it
    • You can choose the app icon
    • Copy contacts status
    • Preview images without saving it locally
    • Watch videos online without download (Open them on Video Players (such as MX Player))
    • Messages Statistics for Groups
    • NEW: Support ART runtime system (Tested on Android 4.4.2)
    • And more

Installation:
    1. Take a backup in WhatsApp (if you want to keep your messages)
    2. Clear WhatsApp data (System Settings>>Apps>>WhatsApp>>Clear Data)
    3. Rename "WhatsApp" folder into "OGWhatsApp" 'NOTE: This is the most important step
    4. Verify your old number (the one you used before in WhatsApp) in OGWhatsApp and restore backup (if you want)
    5. Verify the new number in WhatsApp
    For more details,another methods & photo instructions from here

Download:
    You can download OGWhatsApp from here

FAQs:
    For FAQs go to OGWhatsApp FAQs page

Donate:
    Donation page from here

------------------------------
    Enjoy & Share ;)

XDA:DevDB Information
    OGWhatsApp, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    OsamaGhareeb

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v2.11.315
    Stable Release Date: 2014-08-04

Created 2013-12-21
    Last Updated 2014-08-20
    ChangeLog

*2.11.315 - (08/04/2014)

• Based on the latest WhatsApp version 2.11.315
    • Support ART runtime system (Tested on Android 4.4.2)

*2.11.256 - (06/05/2014)

• Based on the latest WhatsApp version 2.11.256
    • Hide bars when clicking the preview picture
    • Option to hide the name & the date when copying more than one message
    • Add messages statistics for groups
    *2.11.241 - (05/10/2014)

• Based on the latest WhatsApp version 2.11.241
    • Some other minor bugs fixed
    *2.11.226 - (04/19/2014)

• Based on the latest WhatsApp version 2.11.226
    • Some other minor bugs fixed
    *2.11.209 - (04/09/2014)

• Based on the latest WhatsApp version 2.11.209
    • Fix an error with Preview without download feature
    *2.11.193 - (03/16/2014)

• Based on the latest WhatsApp version 2.11.193 (new privacy settings for last seen, profile photo and status, add Camera shortcut for quicker picture sending, add ability to pay for a friend's WhatsApp service, add large video thumbnails in chat, add option to show unread messages on home screen widget (Android 3.0+), add option to share/save profile photo/group icon, increase message history user can send, fix sending flag emoji on Sony phones, fix voice note recording volume on Samsung Note 3 and Sony phones, enabled Hindi (Android 4.1+))
    • Option to hide OGMods from menu and show it inside Settings
    • Copy contacts status
    • Watch videos online without download (Open them on Video Players (such as MX Player))
    • Minor bugs fixed
    *2.11.152 - (01/12/2014)

• Based on last WhatsApp version 2.11.152 (Android ART is not supported before Android 4.4.1, bug fixes and improvements for sending and receiving audio and video...)
    • Video bug fixed
    • Minor bugs fixed
    But where is author, he is not even replying....!

Sent from Sony Xperia ZL 4.3 Rooted

I'm kind of busy.
    And btw I'm working on the new update, I'm trying now to decrypt WhatsApp, because everytime you update the app you'll have to re-verify your number & I'm working to disable this
    OGWhatsApp v2.11.193 - (03/16/2014)

• Based on the latest WhatsApp version 2.11.193 (new privacy settings for last seen, profile photo and status, add Camera shortcut for quicker picture sending, add ability to pay for a friend's WhatsApp service, add large video thumbnails in chat, add option to show unread messages on home screen widget (Android 3.0+), add option to share/save profile photo/group icon, increase message history user can send, fix sending flag emoji on Sony phones, fix voice note recording volume on Samsung Note 3 and Sony phones, enabled Hindi (Android 4.1+))
    • Option to hide OGMods from menu and show it inside Settings
    • Copy contacts status
    • Minor bugs fixed
    OGImg.png
    Anyone tested?asking coz I have very limited MBs left.

sent from a phone running on SLIM ROM

+1000 have tested it
    It works without problems , but sometimes problems happen if you restore your messages
    So I prefer to don't restore them
    And don't forgot to read (how to) section