[G1/32B]Blue Magic MKIIr1 "The Blue bus is calling us."[Not Updated yet still great!]

Search This thread

mmarks

Mar 29, 2006
HTC Music Player

Hi there,

Came over to this thread from Cyanogen. Love the ROM - very fast - very good - thanks!
But (there's always a but), I cannot control the HTC music player from my bluetooth car stereo. I could in the Cyanogen but not in this. I tried to install the music.apk from the Cyanogen build but it wouldn't let me install. Any suggestions?

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010
excellent ROM, many thanks. If needed, I have provided another mirror on 100mbit, located at:

http://download.ircii.org/bluemagic/
Very nice. Thanks a lot :)

Hi there,

Came over to this thread from Cyanogen. Love the ROM - very fast - very good - thanks!
But (there's always a but), I cannot control the HTC music player from my bluetooth car stereo. I could in the Cyanogen but not in this. I tried to install the music.apk from the Cyanogen build but it wouldn't let me install. Any suggestions?
Yeah... Either push the app to system/app or just download a nice player from market (rockON for example hast the ability, I think)

It can't work in Chinese……What a pity:(
I am sorry for that. What exactly is not working? (other than english parts mixed in)

Last edited:

Audi4style

May 31, 2009
Amazing Rom..it truly is really fast..I am enjoying it so far, will let you know if I encounter any bugs

3G Working for me

mmarks

Mar 29, 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarks
Hi there,

Yeah... Either push the app to system/app or just download a nice player from market (rockON for example hast the ability, I think)

OK, I tried all the 3rd party players I could find and it seems AVRCP (remote bluetooth control) just doesn't work on this ROM. Love the rest and do not want to go back to Cyanogen but need these controls. Any hintsd as to how to get it to work?

Mike

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarks
Hi there,

OK, I tried all the 3rd party players I could find and it seems AVRCP (remote bluetooth control) just doesn't work on this ROM. Love the rest and do not want to go back to Cyanogen but need these controls. Any hintsd as to how to get it to work?

Mike

Well I don't know. Sorry...

Does this have a Magic 32A port?

Ask in the Sapphire Section.I don't know :p

Thank u, but when I change the language into English, there are still some Chinese words can not display or sometimes there are 口口口口...

Sorry for that aswell. Can you point me to a rom that works in chineese?
You can try pushing stock android font. maybe the font is just lacking the chineese letters...
/edit: I will go back to stock android font. THis supports chineese letters. stay tuned for 1.7 ;) (Not the rc, the real deal...)

Last edited:

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010
Any solution to this?

I tried this as 1.5, had to get rid of it due to my MT3G freezing up, FC and the fact that swap needed to be set up thru Droidswap after every single reboot.

Thanks

Well you can allways set swap via userinit...
But I don't know why DroidSwap doesn't work...
also still struggling with compcache :/
Trying swapper instead of droidSwap now...

At the moment I have no swap at all enabled for myself.
It's only accelerating surfing on multiple webpages... thats about it.
Fast without swap ;)

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010
New version

Anyone just try this rom: works fine so far. No issues... (It's 1.7rc!)

ftp thanks to drprecated http://bit.ly/diR4hI
mirrors - 4shared, Uploaded.to
(thanks to Klyentel and fabsn)

Can be installed without wipe over 1.6 (other roms may work also)

1.7rc should fit on g1's stock spl (it's about 66Mb)

other changes:
-usb tethering back to settings
-mod version string back to settings
-hopefully a2sd info back
-new font from darkstar theme (no squares in launcher anymore)
-themed energy widget back
-some other stuff probably
-Settings are multi language again.

Still to be done till next release:
-Include Meltus Equalizer
-Update all apps (like bruts maps app)
-Get Compcache to work (will be hard)
-Look into swapper app
-First boot without little reboot.
-Revert to stock font (this one's blurry sometimes and not in chineese...)

Have Fun and report. :)

Last edited:

bing717

Feb 17, 2010
I'm very excited to see the 1.7rc, and I'm hoping for the 1.7b...

Both SuperD and Cyanogen's rom can display Chinese or Japanese very well, though the translation was not perfect.

domenukk

Jan 11, 2010
Installed this ROM as my first after downgrading from the Rogers radio..found it a tiny bit difficult as the default language was in Spanish lol

???
Strange. Not for me. But it should work anyway ;)

I'm very excited to see the 1.7rc, and I'm hoping for the 1.7b...

Both SuperD and Cyanogen's rom can display Chinese or Japanese very well, though the translation was not perfect.

Yeah, next version will have chineese aswell (but the translation will be the same :p)
Flashing it right now. (but not in chineese^^)

Last edited:

zhourj

Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Anyone just try this rom: works fine so far. No issues...
http://bit.ly/dmNxyh (It's 1.7rc!)

Can be installed without wipe over 1.6 (other roms may work also)

1.7b should fit on g1's stock spl (it's about 66Mb)

other changes:
-usb tethering back to settings
-mod version string back to settings
-hopefully a2sd info back
-new font from darkstar theme (no squares in launcher anymore)
-themed energy widget back
-some other stuff probably
-Settings are multi language again.

Still to be done till next release:
-Include Meltus Equalizer
-Update all apps (like bruts maps app)
-Get Compcache to work (will be hard)
-Look into swapper app
-First boot without little reboot.
-Revert to stock font (this one's blurry sometimes and not in chineese...)

Have Fun and report. :)

is there a hash or MD5 sum to verify the file?

I just downloaded the 1.6 around 1 AM in the morning and havent' tried it yet. Then this morning when I came the 1.7 is out..hoho

Last edited:

chim4ira312

Jul 6, 2009
NYC
ive been using 1.6 for about a week now, and i just came back to comment:

i've went through almost every ROM available in xda during my time in this community. from cynanogens, to dwang, to superd, all the eclair ROMs from king, the ones from eugene, the hero roms from mlign, i've pretty much seen it all flashed it all.

there is no better ROM than Blue Magic. It is the most complete, fastest, and most deserving ROM on xda. I'm EXTREMELY happy with it and everything it can do. THIS is the sole reason I will be able to hold on to my G1 for the next 8 months.

i just want to commend you domenukk for bringing this brilliant piece of work to us.

Top Liked Posts