TFT300T BRick follow clockword recovery

Search This thread

reikanou

Dec 10, 2010
HEllo,

Yestarday i puted on my TF300T cynagogen rom. To did it before i unlock the bootloader and put a recovery in fastboot mode (all seems succed because i well the devise is unlocked at startup) BUT i do a wipe cashe, and reboot my TF300T too earlier i guess... now my TF300T cannot reboot and it stucks to the screen logo with msg at top right (devise is unlocked)...

I'm very sad.. and try to correct this issue :
- i cannot use adb and fastboot (devise no recognize because F300T did not start and stuck at logo screen)
- i install android drivers
- i can use APX mode

In APX mode i try to ip contains in this zip file download from asus : TF300T-WW_epad-10_6_1_27_5-UpdateLauncher.zip (put in SDcard)
but i have no update message so i search another solution...

I see that there is a tools "NVFlash" but i m not really technicall and i don't really understand ... because in this step :

https://www.androidroot.mobi/pages/guides/tegra3-guide-nvflash-jellybean/

it write to begin "connect in fastbooot mode", ... me ? i cannot connect to fastbootmode, juste APX...

So if somebody can help me to unlock my tablette and resused it ... :(

Thanks a lot...

Rgds

Last edited:

f69m

Feb 24, 2013
Munich
To use nvflash you need a set of files that are special for your device. If you have not created them before, nvflash won't help you now.

However there are a lot of things people tried successfully to get into fastboot mode. Search a little in the forums. Some quick examples: hold power and vol-down for more than 10 secs, use the reset hole and vol-down, power off and attach the charger holding vol-down, etc.

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

reikanou

Dec 10, 2010
Honestly i sought during 4 hours yesterday if i posted a message it because im desesparate. I already try all solutions that you are talking about except the reset hole... I will try it tonight

Thanks

reikanou

Dec 10, 2010
Hi again,

nothing works, i test reset button et vol down but i still have logo Asus, inspiring innovation, persistent perfection"
and message the device is unlocked.

And when i connect no fastboot devices detected i g
have
" waiting for devise "

I guess it's deads for me tablet is KO there is no more bootloader (when tablet was KO yesterday it's after the "wipe data" at bootloader... so i guess i can
put my tablet in the recycler bin.

Thanks.

the issue :
The big problem: Ultimately... when I rebooted the tablet, I just see the initial "ASUS" screen with "The Device is UnLocked." in the top-left corner. When I hold the power button to turn it off... it powers back on within a few seconds, and stays at the "ASUS" screen again. It will not stay off... and will not show anything but the "ASUS" splash screen. (With one exception, described later - "the only ray of hope...") If I hold the volume up or down buttons when powering on the device, absolutely nothing different happens. (since it doesn't STAY off... I've tried all kinds of different combinations of pushing/holding the appropriate buttons for when the tablet comes back on) IMPORTANT: I never see the "three icons" as expected when holding the volume button(s). No RCK, USB, etc... when the unit turns back on, it goes to the ASUS screen, and stays there until the battery dies. As a result... I can't get into recovery, fastboot, whatever in the traditional way. I have Just APX.

Pressing the reset button alone, or reset + volume down has the effect of temporarily turning off the unit and then on again, the same as holding the power button to turn it off and letting it turn itself back on again.

Last edited:

reikanou

Dec 10, 2010
First, recovery-clockwork-5.5.0.4-tf300t.img from koush's ClockworkMod Recovery: (WARNING: this does not work with the newer Jelly Bean versions. Flashing this will brick your tablet!) download

ANd after i said **** i have JB 4.2.1 ... but at this time tablet works
after i download this :
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1077648&d=1337726179

Tablet always works.. then in recovery i have three icon RCK , ANDROID and WIPE and i did a mistake and click on WIPE and after it was ... the blackout for my tablette

I know that i did a mistake ... a mistake which cost me 326 e :(

reikanou

Dec 10, 2010
So as there is no solution on, could you confirm me if I buy a motherbroard for my TF300T it will be ok ? Or i need to change something else ? Thanks

graphdarnell

Jan 25, 2012
So as there is no solution on, could you confirm me if I buy a motherbroard for my TF300T it will be ok ? Or i need to change something else ? Thanks

A working motherboard (new or used) will certainly solve your problem. Just be careful in replacing it. If you need more info on this, holler.

reikanou

Dec 10, 2010
Hum ok thans i will do that but i told me mother cost .. 80 € ... 130 €.. and a new : 160 €.. and there is a possibility that it didn't work..
Can i put a motherbroad 32 Go on my tablette 16 Go ?

there is somme tablette 8" as nexus galaxy tab 3 .. between 150 e and 200 e ...

So now it's a reflexion about athat :)

Best Rgs,
:)

graphdarnell

Jan 25, 2012
Hum ok thans i will do that but i told me mother cost .. 80 € ... 130 €.. and a new : 160 €.. and there is a possibility that it didn't work..
Can i put a motherbroad 32 Go on my tablette 16 Go ?

there is somme tablette 8" as nexus galaxy tab 3 .. between 150 e and 200 e ...

So now it's a reflexion about athat :)

Best Rgs,
:)

It all boils down to personal preferences. You can always install a 32GB motherboard on a 16GB tab, The only difference in hardware is the internal storage capacity. I'd say if you can find a used working motherboard for a reasonable price, go for it. I've tried the galaxy tab 3, which I don't think has the same computing capability as the TF300, and a smaller screen, but it's newer.

graphdarnell

Jan 25, 2012
I buy the motherbroad 60€. I will keep inform about replace of it

Thanks a lot :)

A friendly reminder: Don't go it alone if you're unsure. THIS thread should provide you with all the essential information about how to replace it. If it's too long, remember to first, right after you take the back cover off, turn off the service switch (the attached thumb shows its location at the top), and be careful with the power button ribbon at the right top corner when you look at the tab from the back.

Attachments

• tfback.jpg
    tfback.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 27