Cyber Monday Deal for Recent Buyers - $150 Online Store Coupon

Search This thread

bd1212

Nov 20, 2010
If anyone has one of these codes still available please let me know. I need the one that can be used on anything in the store not just the moto x. I missed out on the verizon dev phones and want to use the code to get a discount on one.

There is no discount code for anything other than the Moto X (non-dev edition) or accessories. The discount on the dev edition was only on Monday.

NikkuShouri

Dec 7, 2013
There is no discount code for anything other than the Moto X (non-dev edition) or accessories. The discount on the dev edition was only on Monday.

If you read the original post, Motorola offered people that bought a Moto X between the 18th and cyber Monday a $150 store coupon that can be used for anything in the store. I am wanting one of those from someone that isn't going to use it so that I can use if for a dev model.

mazubo

Jun 24, 2011
OnePlus 8
Hey guys. I know I'm late to the party, but does anyone have a - $150 code to spare? Please PM me if you do! Thanks in advance..

eyc

Nov 23, 2009
Chicago
If you read the original post, Motorola offered people that bought a Moto X between the 18th and cyber Monday a $150 store coupon that can be used for anything in the store. I am wanting one of those from someone that isn't going to use it so that I can use if for a dev model.

Got my "store credit" code within several hours of sending a request for update.

Also, can we please keep this thread on topic? The OP is about the store credit for people that already purchased the phone prior to the Cyber-Monday deal. It is not a thread for people to request purchase codes. There is another thread for that.

NikkuShouri

Dec 7, 2013
Got my "store credit" code within several hours of sending a request for update.

Also, can we please keep this thread on topic? The OP is about the store credit for people that already purchased the phone prior to the Cyber-Monday deal. It is not a thread for people to request purchase codes. There is another thread for that.

I apologize. The reason I was asking in this thread is because the other threads are clearly about the Moto x codes. I was trying to source one of the codes the OP was talking about because I don't want a Moto maker model.

Reactions: eyc

gi812

Oct 4, 2010
hey does anyone have a $50 coupon left? really would like to get a case for me and a friend! thanks!

FallN

Apr 11, 2006
Hi, does anyone happen to have a store code left? Really want to get my Dad some accessories for Xmas...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has been mentioned on the main Cyber Monday thread, but a lot of people may have missed this, hence the new new thread.

Motorola is offering $150 online store coupon for people who purchased off contract Moto X between 11/18 to Cyber Monday. Must contact them today to get the coupon.

I just got off support chat and got my coupon instructions on my email.
    Does anyone receive the code already? Still don't get mine. :(

Nope. I think they'll hold off till after the sale tomorrow so people dont get the phone for $350-$150 ($200). Don't quote me though, I'm just speculating.
    This sucks... They said we would receive ours within 2 business days and its been 2 days and nothing yet. I'm just hoping they don't go back on their promise

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah. If they do, it's their loss. I'll just return it. I have other phones that I can use.
    Yes, then it would arrive on Thursday as that's 2 business days later.

What? They said "within". To me that means, within two days. Tuesday, Wednesday. Thursday would be the 3rd business day.
    What did you use the coupon on? There's no way that means you can't RMA... Its not stipulation.

Sent from my XT1053 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I didn't use it at all. I attempted to apply it on some headphones which were $99, but it said "Get $150 off when you spend $150 or more". It NEVER said that anywhere before I got the code. Since I really don't like sneaky business practices, I thought I would just go back to my old phone till something new comes out.