[ROM][4.4.x] SlimKat - Hikari - Xperia Acro S [Build 4.4.2.beta.2.1 ][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

jazzgott

Apr 27, 2011
Cornwall
Xiaomi Mi 3
Lenovo Zuk Z1
Today I found the bugs eventually.

1. System reboots every time I finish a hangout video chat.
2. Screen just turns off permanently after I use barcode scanner. The only way to get it back on is to press power+volume up (force reboot).

wks960803

Jul 6, 2012
Today I found the bugs eventually.

1. System reboots every time I finish a hangout video chat.
2. Screen just turns off permanently after I use barcode scanner. The only way to get it back on is to press power+volume up (force reboot).

yeah,in stead of barcode scanner
some of the other apps use the camera api have the same result (like the instagram camera function)
but the stock and whatsapp camera do not have any problem

chrz

Jan 27, 2007
Ant+ support

Thank for this great rom, I really like it. There is only one thing which I miss, working Ant+. It seems that it doesn't work right now, logs from logcat:

Code:
D/AntService(11996): ANT Radio Service version code: 40200
W/ContextImpl(11996): Implicit intents with startService are not safe: Intent { act=com.dsi.ant.bind.AntService } android.content.ContextWrapper.bindService:517 com.dsi.ant.AntService.bindService:206 com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus.common.AntPluginService.connectArsAndRepost:369
E/AntPluginService(11996): BBC20200: Could not acquire channel: NO_ADAPTERS_EXIST
E/AntPluginPcc(11887): BBD20000: requestAccess: channel not available
I/ANTPlusDemo - Service.(11887): Stopping service
I/ANTPlusDemo - Service.(11887): All clients unbound.
I/ANTPlusDemo - Service.(11887): Service destroyed.

Any idea how to fix it ?

leFloyd

Dec 22, 2005
Leipzig
As this ROM is not officially linked on the slimkat pages - will there be updates?

It works really well at the moment, but there are some glitches:

* It always says "Discharging", even when a charger is connected and the battery gets charged
* Network coverage is shown at minimum all the time
* Images on app switcher are scrambled

Besides that it is really stable and smooth. Better than the stock roms...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimBeanOP2.png

Important Notes:

Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with our mods.
    Read the changelog and installation instructions on the website here carefully.
    Feature requests will be ignored in general but will review ( if a relevant commit is provided) and decide
    No ports based on our ROM zip (official or unofficial build) file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source

Changelog
    To find our latest Changelog go here

Chat with the slim team and other slim users

IRC: #slimusers at #freenode
    New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
    Google+ [link]
    Twitter [link]
    Facebook [Link]

Instructions
    For installation instructions please check here
    Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in Changelog

Downloads
    Before you download i want to let everybody know that this release is untested as i dont have the phone myself

Beta v1.9 http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Hikari/Slimkat//Slim-hikari-4.4.2.beta.1.9-UNOFFICIAL-20131227-0326.zip

Beta v2 http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Hikari/Slimkat//Slim-hikari-4.4.2.beta.2-UNOFFICIAL-20131231-1153.zip

Beta v2.1 http://goo.im/devs/demetris/Hikari/Slimkat//Slim-hikari-4.4.2.beta.2.1-UNOFFICIAL-20140111-0431.zip

SlimGapps and other addons for 4.4.x SlimKat here.

FAQ[/SIZE][/B]
    Check out our FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!

Bug list

For a list of confirmed bugs look here
    Xperia Acro S specific bugs:
    Whatever bugs CM-11.0 | OpenSEMC has to offer :)

Thanks!
    You can find the full list of credits here

Source
    Please visit here for the source code.

CREDITS:
    FXP for the CM10 initial sources!
    Slim Developers for their sources!
    CyanogenMod for CyanogenMod!
    RaymanFX : as this build is based on his sources
    U doing an awesome work man keep it up!

And again if you find my work useful there is a thank you button, use it! :highfive:

banner-galaxy-tab-10-1-p7510-p7500-slim-bean-rom-121220.jpg
    Beta V2.1 up.
    Enjoy.
    P.s
    Gps as well as Screenshot and App manager being blurry bugs should be fixed now.
    A big thank you to Deedwar and RaymanFX and team for all they do to keep Hikari/Ion/Nozomi Up2date and bug free.
    Kudos guys.
    As usual this is mine too ;)
    Beta 2 is up!
    Enjoy and Happy New Year @all
    Thank you for the rom. :)

Seems to work fine beside the camera button that doesn't.

Can live without! :)

Edit: Lowest reseption possible to get. Full reseption in stock.

I think it is just what it reports as reception. I built my own version last week and it had the same reporting issue with signal but i had no problems with calls. I think it is something to do with slimrom.
    @Demetris Good job on releasing rom for the XAS.