Oct 15, 2009
Japan's flag looks pink. This is what it should look like:
800px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png

Juzo

Jan 31, 2010
Veszprém
Hungarian Operators

Hi all,

In Hungary, last month Pannon was renamed to Telenor. Also djuice became a separate operator (as long as i know). T-Mobile and Vodefone hasn't changed. For Telenor you can use eg. Norway's Telenor pic, cause it's the same, for djuice, see djuice.hu

Juzo

AthenaLod

Feb 1, 2008
Amman, Jordan
Palestine flag/Zain logo are wrong

I recently noticed that the flag for Palestine was changed to the flag of Sudan for some reason. I hope it can be set back to the original, which is the attached.

images

Zain's (zain is the new name for fastlink, which is no longer used) logo is wrong, here is the correct one:
zain-mtc.jpg

mpirsoul

May 28, 2010
Hello,

Is it possible to add "Luxembourg - Orange" as a possible provider for the profile ?

Thank you
Best regards

Michael

Casey_boy

Retired Recognized Developer
Feb 2, 2010
There has been a small change to the Three Mobile logo (in my opinion, for the worse!).

The global logo for the Three networks worldwide is now:

logo.png

Obviously the logo doesn't include the "icons." text (I took the image straight from their corporate graphics design site). The web address is also country specific (i.e. UK = three.co.uk, Australia - three.com.au) so this can be removed.

Casey

mljjlm

Mar 7, 2010
Copenhagen
The Danish operator "Sonofon" has changed their name into "Telenor"

And I'm using an operator called Onfone (which also is Danish), it's non-existant ;)

both images attached :)

Attachments

• telenor.png
    telenor.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 13
  • onfone.jpg
    onfone.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 12

AthenaLod

Feb 1, 2008
Amman, Jordan
is there any mod who is looking at this and making changes? just was wondering, as my country's flag wasn't fixed eventhough it has been about 2 weeks since i reported its flag was wrong

svetius

Retired User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
is there any mod who is looking at this and making changes? just was wondering, as my country's flag wasn't fixed eventhough it has been about 2 weeks since i reported its flag was wrong

The person that was helping us out with this, TaurusBullba, is MIA. Very strange...no one seems to know what happened to him. I hope he's ok. :eek:

Is there anyone else that has some graphics ability that is willing to volunteer to help us do a wave of carrier and flag corrections? :D If yes, please PM me.

AthenaLod

Feb 1, 2008
Amman, Jordan
The person that was helping us out with this, TaurusBullba, is MIA. Very strange...no one seems to know what happened to him. I hope he's ok. :eek:

Is there anyone else that has some graphics ability that is willing to volunteer to help us do a wave of carrier and flag corrections? :D If yes, please PM me.

sure, i am more than willing to help, just sent u a PM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.