Thanks Meter 1168
Join Date: Aug 2008
DONATE TO ME
That was fuc*ing hilarious!!!!! Lmao
A couple of those things happen daily for me:
1. So i goto sleep and open the window cause its so hot at night in my room and dont have a ceiling fan. as soon as i pass out, i cant sleep voluntarily..
2. Like 3-5am in the morning, i hear the inconsiderate a**holes next door slamming there damn mini van door leaving late or early, or there f*cking dog is barking and its a little piece of sh*t, then after at least a half hour of that, then the birds start chirping outrageously loud or if its not that its school season and there are F*cking middle schoolers waiting for there bus right outside bouncing basketballs at 7 am in the morning and yelling and being annoying as sh*t. If its not something outside its my F*ucking cats meowing in my face or showing me there a**hole .
3. after im finally up, i start to chill after i shower
4. Leave for work then i cant find my f*cking sunglasses and every car i have to drive behind is either driving ridiculous slow,swerving or there car has to much F*cking chrome on it and the sun reflects off it and blinds me
5. Then work all day
6. Then on the way home the driving experience is the same except the concept of being blind cause its not as bright out.
7. Finally home relaxing and resting and eat maybe have a beer
8. Bed time comes
Sorry about the rant, after reading that blog, it reminded me of my annoyances.