[ROM/WIP/DEV] EVO 3D GSM/CyanogenMod 9 Unofficial v1.2 [ICS 4.0.3] 17.02.2012
CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system.
It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones.
At CM9 there is a lot of extra stuff and tweaks,that`s the difference to official ICS 4.0.3!
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo
. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review
. You can also view the Changelog
for a full list of changes & features.
The Rom is compiled from the latest CM9 sources and base is from TripNraver`s ROM.
For the most part it will be kept originally like any other CM 9 release
- mobile network
- making screenshots
- lights for hardware buttons
- hardware buttons
- Advanced power menu
- Live Wallpapers
- USB mounting
You tell me
Recommended radio: 10.59.9020.00U_10.15.9020.06_M
For camera maybe we have to re-write the camera HAL modules/camera libs
to get it working with ICS ROMs,AOSP ROMs.
Maybe similar method as in the link is needed.
Found this and maybe anybody can help:
3D is a other thing,there aren`t apps for 3D for AOSP/ICS
and at Sense it is baked into Sense and the apps.
CyanogenMod itself hasn`t puplished device and vendor files for the 8x60s.
I also think HTC doesn`t released all the needed code for 3D and camera.
Problem too,no ICS 8x60 source at the moment and no ICS ota updates.
If this things available,we can make more possible.