[TOOL] HTC Vivid All-In-One Toolkit V3.0 [3-24-2013] [PERM ROOT] [Noob-Proof]
Post 1 - Information
Post 2 - Downloads and Release / Change Information
Post 3 - Bugs, Future Additions to the GUI, FAQ
I would like to add for those that like my toolkit, PLEASE DO NOT POST IT ELSEWHERE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
I have seen multiple sites who copy and paste my work to their site! If I do not approve of it, then do not do it! it will discourage me from adding updates since it is being used for their own benefits!
If you post my work without permission, don't expect updates!
I created an easy to use GUI program for the HTC Amaze and I decided to make one for the HTC Vivid. I spent a good over 10+ hours to learn how to script, watch videos on how to do it, working on it during school when I should have been listening lol and all that fun stuff. I am going to fix it and up and add more updates to it. You CAN place requests and I will try to fulfill it!
If this helped you out, Please press the thanks button and if you want, you can always donate!
- Install HTC Drivers
- Enter Bootloader (after it enters into bootloader, press the power button to enter Fastboot) REMOVED. No longer necessary.
- Get Token ID.
Register at HTCDev, login to the site and submit the Token ID here. Buttons have been replaced and include links.
- Unlock Bootloader (Must place Unlock_code.bin in the folder)
- Install Recoveries
- TWRP 126.96.36.199
- User Provided Kernel
-Flash Kernels provided
- Link to this thread
- Link to the FAQ thread
- Link to the Vivid Development thread.
- Boot Into Recovery
- Relock Bootloader (must be in fastboot)
- Donate to me (Hasoon2000) -> Donating to yours truly for putting time into this!
Here is a screenshot.
How To Use
Just run the "Vivid V2.2." DO NOT RENAME THE FOLDER
- The guys at the AutoIT help forum that helped me learn how to make the script!
- Mods who helped this forum!
- Developers made ROMs for everyone to use!
- Devs who made the kernels!
- 8125Omnimax for his CIQ Neuter Tool!
- The community for being awesome!
- HTC for making us the phone so we can be a community!
- To everyone else I may have forgotten!
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
- ///M Class