[THEME/APPS/MOD/ANIMATIONS] For all ICS/Jellybean roms! New CM10 cool weather icons!
1) Flash the theme, reboot and flash the black apps! Fix Permissions!
2) If you dont want some apps, just delect it before flashing or use romtoolbox from market!
3) If you want to return to old one, just follow these steps:
- Goto to CWM Recovery
- Goto install zip from sdcard
- Goto UniversalFlasher
- Install the ---> Backup_xxxxxxx_xxxx.zip
- i9000 samsung galaxy s
- Samsung Captivate
For bug reports
- Which Phone/rom/theme... are you using, everything is stock?
- Did you changed anything in zip before flashing it?
- Did you wiped something before flashing it?
Stausbar weather for akop jellybean rom
- Status bar with temp + current condition!
- You need to activate the weather in rom control!
- This mod will only put the weather icon in staus bar! Other icons will stay stock!
- only for Aokp Builds and aokp based builds
Infowars Blue Mods
ES File Manager: Before and After
Twitter: Before and After
Tapatalk: Before and After
- It will only change the animation and not the Lockscreen icons!
Just rate for this thread and give me some feedback about bugs, changes etc!
Noble black 3.5
- for all ICS roms
- added noble black+
- added Noble Blue Mod
- added themed apps
- few changes in settings, Phone background etc
- New cool icons for settings, Romcontrol etc
- updated Noble weather 3.0!
- Noble black apps 2.0! Delected many apps! Download the updated apps from the link!
- extra zip for black and more backgrounds
- and more
Noble black 2.0 is available and cool animations!
- Changed the icons in rom control
- fixed statusbar in cm9
- added the black apps in separated zip! This zip works for every rom!
- added new animations! Works for every rom!
- fixed black contacts and dialer in cm9
Can we please get another mirror...looks like Hotfile.com's arse is on fire from the solar flare...cannot download from the website...it's stuck at 45%
Oh before I forget, if I'd helped you with this post, please do hit the thanks
--Moved from Samsung Galaxy S1 to HTC One X and boy! am I glad I took that decision. What was I thinking when I wrote this?
Although Google has somewhat gotten out of the habit of their … more
27 Aug 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?