Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 42,190 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bugs ICS CM9 SD

Tip us?

Leronida
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Bugs ICS CM9 SD

I have a problem with CM9. When I try to move applications into the sd does not make me do that because it says I have a sd emulated, what does it mean? often with some applications when I go to tells me istallarle memory but actually I have a 1GB of free internal memory and a SD of 8 gb. I tried to use linksd with the ext2 partition of sd but he says the device is not supported. I recommend something you know? otherwise I have to erase the ROM and install the MIUI and frankly I do not like because the CM9 is just really nice and well done to the exclusion of this large very annoying bug that unfortunately I can not find a remedy.

dgalili
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I have the same issue with the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leronida View Post
I have a problem with CM9. When I try to move applications into the sd does not make me do that because it says I have a sd emulated, what does it mean? often with some applications when I go to tells me istallarle memory but actually I have a 1GB of free internal memory and a SD of 8 gb. I tried to use linksd with the ext2 partition of sd but he says the device is not supported. I recommend something you know? otherwise I have to erase the ROM and install the MIUI and frankly I do not like because the CM9 is just really nice and well done to the exclusion of this large very annoying bug that unfortunately I can not find a remedy.
I have the same issue.
Did you find a solution?

xolo7
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Link2sd is working for me in CM9 and CM10 with an EXT4 Partition. Maybe you should format your sd and then make an EXT4 Partition with your PC. Then it should work