Thanks Meter 16
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Winter Springs, FL
Initial Issues with Evo LTE
I received the phone yesterday night and have been using it heavily since then. My intention is not to be a hater, but rather to see if anyone is having these issues. I'm coming from a Sprint GS2 and have not had any of the issues below...dare I say it was smoother in everyday operation?
1. When on lockscreen and accessing settings - lag/slow/studder
2. After initial phone unlock, scroll left/right and lag/studder
3. After initial phone unlock, opening app drawer takes about .5-1 sec to open. After that, it is instant.
4. After killing all apps and going back to the homescreen, scrolling produces an initial studder.
5. When scrolling through homescreens, the screen recognizes a 'long-press' and highlights whatever widget/app was selected and either moves it, or highlights it to resize. This only happens when scrolling through all screens quickly and constantly. I do this to see how quick I can scroll.
I think these are all because of Sense. I remember it being heavy when I had my Inspire, but don't recall having issues like these.
HTC Evo 4G LTE
FS: MINT Sprint GS2
. Would like $300 for it.