Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,834 Members 46,860 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Magnetic POGO Cable

Tip us?

jstevenkim
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Talking Magnetic POGO Cable

I know there is an issue with charging a nexus 10 by a micro-usb cable since a battery is drained out faster than charging. Thus it has a pogo charging connect and supposed to be charged by a magnetic pogo cable. However, unfortunately the cable didn't come with Nexus 10 for some reason, and there have been no place to purchase it separately though. Here it is!!! it makes nexus 10 charged 40% faster than a usb cable. It will be available for sale on Amazon and ebay soon! I will provide you a link to buy it later.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jstevenkim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arsonizt
Old
Thanks Meter 6
another tease

saryu
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstevenkim View Post

I know there is an issue with charging a nexus 10 by a micro-usb cable since a battery is drained out faster than charging. Thus it has a pogo charging connect and supposed to be charged by a magnetic pogo cable. However, unfortunately the cable didn't come with Nexus 10 for some reason, and there have been no place to purchase it separately though. Here it is!!! it makes nexus 10 charged 40% faster than a usb cable. It will be available for sale on Amazon and ebay soon! I will provide you a link to buy it later.

how.. do.. you.. know.. if.. this.. is.. true?
Note 3

Rom = Jedi Elite

Nexus 10

Rom = Tempest ROM
The Following User Says Thank You to saryu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jstevenkim
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by saryu View Post
how.. do.. you.. know.. if.. this.. is.. true?
Since it is a picture that we just took in preparation of selling it online... we are the original supplier of the pogo charging cable to S in Korea. Just wait for a couple of days... You will have a link to buy soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to jstevenkim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Techie2012
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Since it is a picture that we just took in preparation of selling it online... we are the original supplier of the pogo charging cable to S in Korea. Just wait for a couple of days... You will have a link to buy soon!
Does it come with a wall plug? Amperage?

skally
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Can you provide us with any information regarding what the pins do? Also, in what countries will it be available?

SiliconS
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Provide a photo of the cable with your forum name on a piece of paper next to it and you will gain some credibility...
XDA2 -> XDA Exec > HTC Touch (Elf) > HTC TouchHD > HTC Desire HD > Nexus 4
Motorola Xoom > Nexus 10

phobium
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Don't tease us like this

e.mote
Old
Thanks Meter 866
@OP

>we expect $19.99, apparently not over $20.

Tsk tsk...they don't teach Sales 101 any more... Should've said that it retails in SK for $40, but because of the special respect you have for XDA members, you've managed to finagle a SPECIAL SUPER SALE PRICE of only $19.99. THAT'S MORE THAN 50% OFF!

When there is no reference price, highball, then come down.

>I will provide you a link and international shipping available as well.

$20 + $10 shipping = $30. You heard it here first.
The Following User Says Thank You to e.mote For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shane_pcs
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:

Hate to be nitpicky, but I want a dock to go with it. So get on that
The Following User Says Thank You to Shane_pcs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]