your next phone?

OP fix-this!

20th February 2013, 04:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
midwest
Thanks Meter: 342

2,535 posts
More
i dunno about you guys but i gave up on htc long ago so ill be skipping the htc one announced today. ill be waiting for the galaxy s 4 this spring or summer.

thoughts?
The Following User Says Thank You to fix-this! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 04:20 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,311

2,665 posts
Re: your next phone?
Note 3.

G●Note~2 {Jedi X5}
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Warrior1975 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 04:51 AM   |  #3  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 123

575 posts
More
Next phone? geez i just got this one! wont be a next phone for a while... im gonna let the market playout and by the time im ready to replace my N2 phones will have evolved into something different and worth while... im not into paying for suttle changes every 6 months

long live the N2 (i hope, lol)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rlee008 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 05:39 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
midwest
Thanks Meter: 342

2,535 posts
More
The galaxy s 4 will be a pretty big update. Lets face it its hard to keep your current phone for 2 years. Im lucky if i do for 4 months lol. Im going to wait until june-july and buy the gs4. The note 2 will be the second longest phone ive held on to since the evo4g.
20th February 2013, 06:11 AM   |  #5  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 123

575 posts
More
From phandroid 2/16/13 "According to a PDF file from South Korean financial services company Mirae Asset Group, Samsung’upcoming top-selling device will have a 5-inch 1920x1080p display, Android 4.2 and 2 GB of RAM. It is also stated that it will not feature that super-charged octa-core Exynos 5410 processor we saw at CES. Instead, the Galaxy S4 should have an Exynos 5440 quad-core Cortex A15 processor."

I agree... its a big update, coming from the S2 or similar phone, coming from the N2, not so much. 5" screen, granted, higher res but at the distance we hold our phones i doubt you'll see much of a difference, same size ram as the N2, no S-pen...

Speculated, 13 MP camera is nice tho....if it does incorporate it

Its just not that impresive to me yet. But if u got the means to upgrade every 4 to 6 months then more power to you....

I'll wait for bigger changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix-this!

The galaxy s 4 will be a pretty big update. Lets face it its hard to keep your current phone for 2 years. Im lucky if i do for 4 months lol. Im going to wait until june-july and buy the gs4. The note 2 will be the second longest phone ive held on to since the evo4g.

22nd February 2013, 01:32 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 70

392 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlee008

From phandroid 2/16/13 "According to a PDF file from South Korean financial services company Mirae Asset Group, Samsung’upcoming top-selling device will have a 5-inch 1920x1080p display, Android 4.2 and 2 GB of RAM. It is also stated that it will not feature that super-charged octa-core Exynos 5410 processor we saw at CES. Instead, the Galaxy S4 should have an Exynos 5440 quad-core Cortex A15 processor."

I agree... its a big update, coming from the S2 or similar phone, coming from the N2, not so much. 5" screen, granted, higher res but at the distance we hold our phones i doubt you'll see much of a difference, same size ram as the N2, no S-pen...

Speculated, 13 MP camera is nice tho....if it does incorporate it

Its just not that impresive to me yet. But if u got the means to upgrade every 4 to 6 months then more power to you....

I'll wait for bigger changes

The camera "upgrade" isn't much better unless the lens is a wider scope. Without that differences will be dismal

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 06:15 AM   |  #7  
Columbus
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
More
Yea I dont see much of a gap between note 2 and a s4. As long as we can flash a 5.0 os when it comes out were good with note2 imo

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Rslade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 07:33 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 8

22 posts
I'm interested in the Motorola X. It's rumored to have a Razor Max battery life and ship with key lime pie. It sounds like a beast

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 07:39 AM   |  #9  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 71

981 posts
More
I should have this phone for at least a year. I can't imagine getting a larger note unless the actually body doesn't get any larger. Edge to edge screen?

Sent from galaxy note 2, tablet in my pocket! ^_^
20th February 2013, 07:43 AM   |  #10  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Probably the HTC one that T-Mobile is releasing later but I doubt it cause I just got this phone in Christmas lol wish I was rich

Sent from the best phone in the World!! Galaxy Note 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread