Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[RUU][X920d] Stock RUU of HTC Butterfly X920d

OP fnoji111

20th February 2013, 08:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Miyagi Prefecture,Sendai City,JP
Thanks Meter: 114
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
PL99IMG_DLXB1_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.12.707.1_R_Ra dio_3A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D_release_signed.zip
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658475218


au HTC J butterfly HTL21とButterfly X920d (Asia WWE)の公式RUUをアップロードしました (HTC速報Dev)
http://htcsoku.info/htcsokudev-news/...eluxe-ub1-ruu/
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fnoji111 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 05:55 PM   |  #2  
enyaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mandaluyong
Thanks Meter: 13
 
922 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Re: [RUU][X920d] Stock RUU of HTC Butterfly X920d
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnoji111

PL99IMG_DLXB1_U_JB_45_hTC_Asia_WWE_1.12.707.1_R_Ra dio_3A.22.306.10_10.07.1060.04D_release_signed.zip
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658475218


au HTC J butterfly HTL21とButterfly X920d (Asia WWE)の公式RUUをアップロードしました (HTC速報Dev)
http://htcsoku.info/htcsokudev-news/...eluxe-ub1-ruu/

Has anyone dloaded successfully? I always get dload unsuccessful at some point. Dropbox maybe?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 06:31 PM   |  #3  
Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 3
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Here's link to the file...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39941992/PL...ase_signed.zip
21st February 2013, 01:39 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezureen

Here's link to the file...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39941992/PL...ase_signed.zip

will this work for singapore set?
21st February 2013, 02:24 AM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 3
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deweylim

will this work for singapore set?

Should be as the rom is for WWE Asia..fyi i've updated mine using this rom.
21st February 2013, 04:12 AM   |  #6  
enyaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mandaluyong
Thanks Meter: 13
 
922 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Re: [RUU][X920d] Stock RUU of HTC Butterfly X920d
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezureen

Here's link to the file...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39941992/PL...ase_signed.zip

I'm getting error 509. By the way did you just run the ruu?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 04:46 AM   |  #7  
WPMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezureen

Here's link to the file...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39941992/PL...ase_signed.zip

I downloaded the RUU last night from the link on first post and it's always corrupted. Have you checked if the file you uploaded works?

EDIT: I get a bandwidth error. Your account is temporarily disabled it seems. Maybe upload to Mediafire (it has direct link support)?
Last edited by WPMan; 21st February 2013 at 04:58 AM.
21st February 2013, 05:21 AM   |  #8  
enyaj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mandaluyong
Thanks Meter: 13
 
922 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2006
More
Re: [RUU][X920d] Stock RUU of HTC Butterfly X920d
Quote:
Originally Posted by WPMan

I downloaded the RUU last night from the link on first post and it's always corrupted. Have you checked if the file you uploaded works?

EDIT: I get a bandwidth error. Your account is temporarily disabled it seems. Maybe upload to Mediafire (it has direct link support)?

Yep that's the error I'm getting.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 05:32 AM   |  #9  
WPMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyaj

Yep that's the error I'm getting.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2

What error? The corrupted archive error or the Dropbox error? lol
21st February 2013, 07:36 AM   |  #10  
it2007me's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 432
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezureen

Here's link to the file...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39941992/PL...ase_signed.zip

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes