FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
For Dev's reference

stock recovery here
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Onepagebook For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 11:04 AM |#2  
Steve0007's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 7,051
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook

For Dev's reference

stock recovery here

Version: 0.89.997.1 CL144629 test-keys
ro.build.date=六 12月 29 01:11:35 CST 2012
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve0007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2013, 09:01 PM |#3  
mahesh_9j's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 484
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook

For Dev's reference

stock recovery here

Hi Bro, Do you have STOCK Recovery for ONE Developer Edition ??

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to mahesh_9j For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2013, 06:19 PM |#4  
Onepagebook's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Land of Buckeye & Formosa
Thanks Meter: 2,354
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahesh_9j

Hi Bro, Do you have STOCK Recovery for ONE Developer Edition ??

Regards,

recovery files are all the same
21st May 2013, 06:42 PM |#5  
bobsie41's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hornsea
Thanks Meter: 319
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook

recovery files are all the same

Are you 100% sure??

I am trying to return my 1.28.61.7 device to stock using a rooted nandroid which I made without any other modifications. After many trials and tribulations, I managed to unroot by removing SuperSU and binaries but, after installing 'stock' recovery my device still says relocked and tampered and will not boot into recovery.
I am, however, able to perform a full wipe from within android though.

I would really like complete clarity on this if anyone can help me as I need to get back to stock to get an official update when it appears as there are no stock nandroids available or any RUU's for my device.
21st May 2013, 08:34 PM |#6  
Onepagebook's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Land of Buckeye & Formosa
Thanks Meter: 2,354
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsie41

Are you 100% sure??

I am trying to return my 1.28.61.7 device to stock using a rooted nandroid which I made without any other modifications. After many trials and tribulations, I managed to unroot by removing SuperSU and binaries but, after installing 'stock' recovery my device still says relocked and tampered and will not boot into recovery.
I am, however, able to perform a full wipe from within android though.

I would really like complete clarity on this if anyone can help me as I need to get back to stock to get an official update when it appears as there are no stock nandroids available or any RUU's for my device.

no problem, here is the US dev edition stock recovery-signed

http://d-h.st/b5g

Tampered showed @ hboot is because you have "unlocked" before
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Onepagebook For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2013, 08:09 AM |#7  
bobsie41's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hornsea
Thanks Meter: 319
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook

no problem, here is the US dev edition stock recovery-signed

http://d-h.st/b5g

Tampered showed @ hboot is because you have "unlocked" before

.....and this will work on my 1.28.61.7 (UK T-Mobile/Orange/EE) ??
23rd May 2013, 07:49 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook

no problem, here is the US dev edition stock recovery-signed

http://d-h.st/b5g

Tampered showed @ hboot is because you have "unlocked" before

its work
thanks for share
13th June 2013, 05:10 AM |#9  
vazersecurity's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Payson, UT
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook

no problem, here is the US dev edition stock recovery-signed

http://d-h.st/b5g

Tampered showed @ hboot is because you have "unlocked" before

Been searching for quite some time for this stock img. Thanks!
21st May 2013, 09:49 PM |#10  
vendetta718's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
So If I have clockwork mod touch recovery installed and I want to go back to stock recovery without loosing my app and data I can just flash this in cwm?

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes