Yeah, I'm running the latest version of it now. I had the same problem. What worked for me was the following:
1. Wipe everything - system, data and both types of cache.
2. Install CM 10.2 and NOTHING else. Boot the ROM. It should go through now.
3. Once you get to the main screen, reboot into recovery.
4. Install the 4.3 GAPPS version. Reboot, get to the main screen and reboot into recovery.
5. Now flash the 4.3 version of Supersu for CM 10.2
6. Boot one last time into CM 10.2
All the links for everything you need can be found with a Google search. Later I may edit this post to include those links.
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
- Rocking the 'Net since 1986 and STILL a N00b!
Motorola Droid Razr M
Stock Build, latest OTA
(Vastly Debloated and Tweaked... for her pleasure!)
Smooth as Butter