Thanks Meter 11
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Netherealm Mortal Kombat
Working and tested CWM 1.2 ghz
To obtain CWM head over too Jscotts odin url.
1. download the file which includes root access.
"Stock UCLB3 with root
2. you will also need Samsung Kies, which will install the usb driver for your Samsung galaxy. The link is on the website.
3. Place your phone into Download mode
To do this, have your usb cable for your phone plugged into the computer but disconnected from your phone. shut off your phone. When the power is off press Volume up and Volume down simultaneously, after the buttons are pressed plug in the usb cable at the same time, which should be connected to the computer.
This will place the phone in Download mode.
4. open the included Odin.exe, when you see the yellow bar under ID:COM then everything is good.
Follow the rest of the instructions on jscotts website.
Finally when this procces is done, reboot into android.
1) Download SGS kernel flasher
2) Click on the link on jscotts website to download a stock kernel which contains CWM. use "2013.04.30-CWM-Synthesis-1.2Ghz.zip in the following link:
You now have a working GB cwm and next is follow Enthropy's CM9 guide for your first ROM!