* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Usb mass storage/Debugging not working (Help me!)
Front facing camera is messed up
Paranoid OTA doesn't work (this is a port)
This is a port of @SferaDev's Official Build for the i9000. Currently there are some bugs so don't plan on using this as a daily driver......yet If you know how to fix some of these bugs please help me so we can get a fully working AOSPA 3.99.
How do I enable Mass Storage? (Currently not working)
Go to Settings/Storage/Menu/Mass Storage
How can I disable the Hybrid "Dual" mode on Settings or other apps?
Inside the desired app, scroll down the notifications and enter to the Quick Settings. Then select the Hybrid tile (enabled by default) and change the properties.
What are some examples of Hybrid Properties? Stock Phone
Huge Phone Mode
What I need is someone with knowledge in porting roms to help me fix both USB storage and front facing camera. If we can do that then this is a daily driver. I feel like I need to switch some libs, but I'm not sure which one
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?