how to root sony xperia e

Tip us?

kom333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Battery Full how to root sony xperia e

Hello!
Couple of days ago, i have posted a thread about rooting xperia e and since nobody answer it, i am posting again, but in different forum.
Here is the link of the post that i have posted earlier: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2547335
There i have explained anything: what would i like to do and why.

I truly hope that someone will answer.
Regards

UltraGamerHD
Old
Thanks Meter 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by kom333 View Post
Hello!
Couple of days ago, i have posted a thread about rooting xperia e and since nobody answer it, i am posting again, but in different forum.
Here is the link of the post that i have posted earlier: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2547335
There i have explained anything: what would i like to do and why.

I truly hope that someone will answer.
Regards
How to root? How to root?

Have you checked the forum for the xperia e, there are many ways to root the xperia. Since I am so Kind :P I'll tell you right know!

Download Kingo Android Root and Install it (google it)

Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your xperia e. Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.

Open Kingo Android Root and Plug your phone in, the program will install drivers if you haven't already!

Then Click on Root and let it finish and your rooted!
The Following User Says Thank You to UltraGamerHD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kom333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up RE:how to root sony xperia e

Yes i checked the forums and I didn't find anything. Anyway, I was pessimistic about Kingo Android Root but I have research a little and I found out that this program is efficient. I have downloaded it and it is working fine. I have rooted my E. Thank you man!

kom333
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Question RE:how to root sony xperia E

I did everything you said and I said that I have root access, like I said in previous post. Today I downloaded an app that requires root access and it said that I cant start the app because I dont have root access. How is that possible??
Tags
root, xperia e