XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

touchscreen problem

Tip us?

Reiven89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default touchscreen problem

hello, as the topic say i have a problem with my xperia play touchscreen, basically sometimes (it happen more times when the screen its humid) happen that when i push the keyboard or the screen, the touchscreen it goes crazy and it start to input a lot of times various commands like im touching the screen. How can i fix it? thanks

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

Jecmenn
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiven89 View Post
hello, as the topic say i have a problem with my xperia play touchscreen, basically sometimes (it happen more times when the screen its humid) happen that when i push the keyboard or the screen, the touchscreen it goes crazy and it start to input a lot of times various commands like im touching the screen. How can i fix it? thanks

I had this problem when i connected my phone to non-SonyEricsson charger. And after i changed battery. So the question is: Did you changed your battery or charging your phone with other than non-SonyEricsson charger?
Device: Nexus 5 32GB
ROM: Stock 4.4.2
Kernel: Stock
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Device: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play R800i
ROM: GINZ1 (WIP)
Kernel:LUPUS GB v12.5

Reiven89
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
hello and thanks for the answer, charger is original but battery its the 3000 mah from china...however even changing the battery with the original one does not solve the problem...