XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

want to revert back to original version

Tip us?

neteater
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default want to revert back to original version

hi, i upgraded my tab p1000 to cm10, but now i want to go back to original version, i tried restoring using nanadroid backup, but after doing this i am stuck on boot screen, please help out.. i searched forum but its too techinacal for me, please sugeest some easy way

Hazaiez
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by neteater View Post
hi, i upgraded my tab p1000 to cm10, but now i want to go back to original version, i tried restoring using nanadroid backup, but after doing this i am stuck on boot screen, please help out.. i searched forum but its too techinacal for me, please sugeest some easy way
What was your stock rom version?
A world without android is chaos

neteater
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazaiez View Post
What was your stock rom version?
it was 2.3.3

priyana
Old
Thanks Meter 1215
Restock. Then install cwm, then restore from nandroid. You can just restore nandroid from a different partition scheme.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

I meant *can't* restore

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
"Use overcome method to restock your GT-P1000"
Overcome files are alive.
[ROM][2.3.6] Overcome Rom 4.1.0 new links
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1881981

Hazaiez
Old
Thanks Meter 2
As Priyana said you have to restock your system if you want to downgrade from jb based rom to gb which are not working on the same file system, try the overcome guide to do so.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda app-developers app

neteater
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default 32 329595533

any detailed guide to do overcome, i also messed my USB cable so might need to buy a new cable, btw will odin detect my phone, its going in download mode but odin not getting it

Hazaiez
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
any detailed guide to do overcome, i also messed my USB cable so might need to buy a new cable, btw will odin detect my phone, its going in download mode but odin not getting it
Attached is the Overcome guide, after extracting and executing index.html, go to paragraph Re-“Stocking” Yer System… and follow the instructions, make sure to choose the appropriate files for your device, you can either preserve the GB stock rom or install the overcome custom rom.
new links for the dead ones are here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1881981
Attached Files
File Type: rar Guide.rar - [Click for QR Code] (1.35 MB, 10 views)

neteater
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazaiez View Post
Attached is the Overcome guide, after extracting and executing index.html, go to paragraph Re-“Stocking” Yer System… and follow the instructions, make sure to choose the appropriate files for your device, you can either preserve the GB stock rom or install the overcome custom rom.
new links for the dead ones are here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1881981
ok trying it.. links given in guide are dead so searched goolge to get all files, hope these are the same, will post back here once its finished, as my tab is of battery, so putting it on charging, also bought an original tab data cable..lets see if i could do that or need to go to repair shop

Hazaiez
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
ok trying it.. links given in guide are dead so searched goolge to get all files, hope these are the same, will post back here once its finished, as my tab is of battery, so putting it on charging, also bought an original tab data cable..lets see if i could do that or need to go to repair shop
Don't look away, new links are right here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1881981
also be sure (important) that downloaded files suit your device.

Hazaiez
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Are you sure you've downloaded the correct files for your device?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda app-developers app