XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] DNA Daily Driver ROMS

Tip us?

Yehudah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default [Q] DNA Daily Driver ROMS

At the risk of sounding hard; I find it interesting that Viper is really the only DD ROM for the DNA that isn't stock. I've been usnig Viper for a while and want to play with other ROMS.

CM has wireless (and other) issues that make it not worthy of daily use, and thus every ROM that is based on it will and does have those inherent issues. So CM and its variants are out.

There are a few other ROMs out there like Carbon that have their share of issues as well.

So I ask: Other than Viper, which ROMs are considered by you to be daily drivers?

Daily Driver qualification: No Major Issues (camera, wifi, LTE, FC's, etc.)
VZW HTC ONE - ROM Flashing Addiction
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T - CROMBi-kk 4.4.2

There are guys on this site that always go the extra mile. Take a second to thank them, they do it because the want to, not because the have to.

Yehudah
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
I want to also thank all Devs. It's hard work, and there are gillions of issues that constantly crop up. I'm not making light of the fact that most ROMs aren't for the faint hearted, just wanting more daily driver ROMs to choose from.

And for sure, if I were as smart as you guys, I'd develop my own - but I'm not that smart. LOL
VZW HTC ONE - ROM Flashing Addiction
Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T - CROMBi-kk 4.4.2

There are guys on this site that always go the extra mile. Take a second to thank them, they do it because the want to, not because the have to.