5,597,198 Members 41,223 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Japanese G2 L-01F stock images and files

Tip us?

supersonicninja
Old
(Last edited by supersonicninja; 12th February 2014 at 09:12 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 80

DONATE TO ME
Default Japanese G2 L-01F stock images and files

Have fun devs!

L01F10c(11/10/13) Factory shipped initial version. Android4.2.2.
aboot.img............download
boot.img..............download
recovery.img.........download
modem.img..........download
system.img..........part1.....part2.....part3.....part4
.tot image........... Baidu
build.prop.............view

L01F11k(17/12/13) First FOTA. Minor bugfix and docomo id integration update. Details
kdz file.................download
dlpkgfile...............download
fota_script.txt.......view
build.prop.............view

Extract .dz and .dll file from the kdz to flash it.
See this thread

If you have any other relevant files, post it in this thread or PM me and I will add it here.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to supersonicninja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cdkg
Old
Thanks Meter 29
That system dump finish yet?

Sent from my VS980 4G

supersonicninja
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 80

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdkg View Post
That system dump finish yet?

Sent from my VS980 4G
Upload finished.
Will add mirrors.
The Following User Says Thank You to supersonicninja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xxxrichievxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 75
ありがとう!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxrichievxxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ducalion
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Cannot get in to HW reset mode on L-01F

Hi,

I rooted the phone and installed CWM and took the OTA update which got me stuck in CWM. I managed to get out of it by flashing the zip I shared here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2576134). This has wiped out CWM completely from the phone and has left me unrooted which is fine.

The problem now is I cannot get in to HW reset mode by holding the vol down and power button,or both buttons.This does not do anything for my device. It just goes to load Android or reboots if I hold the power button straight through. Is the stock recovery toast? I cannot seem to flash another recovery either...

I want to go back to stock recovery to take the OTA update. What should I do at this stage. Can anyone/Supersonicninja help? Im in Tokyo. Happy to buy a few rounds to anyone who get me out of this mess. Thanks!

supersonicninja
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 80

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducalion View Post
Hi,

I rooted the phone and installed CWM and took the OTA update which got me stuck in CWM. I managed to get out of it by flashing the zip I shared here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2576134). This has wiped out CWM completely from the phone and has left me unrooted which is fine.

The problem now is I cannot get in to HW reset mode by holding the vol down and power button,or both buttons.This does not do anything for my device. It just goes to load Android or reboots if I hold the power button straight through. Is the stock recovery toast? I cannot seem to flash another recovery either...

I want to go back to stock recovery to take the OTA update. What should I do at this stage. Can anyone/Supersonicninja help? Im in Tokyo. Happy to buy a few rounds to anyone who get me out of this mess. Thanks!
Try pressing volume up+power.

Nicamarcel1
Old
Thanks Meter 26
You can also try to press and hold volume down while plugging your phone to the computer to get into download mode And the go back to stock. If you don't know how here is a tip Google your (LG g2 flash tool with your model number) to go back to factory stock firmware, or You may use adb now you don't flash anything unless you know how to use adb that way you are not in this mess again. With that being said lets go back to the file if you have any questions post it the Q tread not here.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicamarcel1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]