XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wi-Fi SIM authentication problem

Tip us?

rezaswandira
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Wi-Fi SIM authentication problem

Hello, i have a problem while im trying to connect to SIM authenticated wifi network (carrier's wifi). Before connecting, the signal indicator shows full sognal strength. When im trying to connect, the signal dropped to the lowest and the "connecting" dialog seems like forever and in the end it just went back to "saved, secured" thing and show full signal strength.
I tried to plug in my sim card into my arc s and my tab 7.7, both of them are connected flawlessly without a hitch

Did anyone had experienced this problem? Is this only happened to my phone, all of the Z1 or the carrier problem?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

danw_oz
Old
Thanks Meter 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezaswandira View Post
Hello, i have a problem while im trying to connect to SIM authenticated wifi network (carrier's wifi). Before connecting, the signal indicator shows full sognal strength. When im trying to connect, the signal dropped to the lowest and the "connecting" dialog seems like forever and in the end it just went back to "saved, secured" thing and show full signal strength.
I tried to plug in my sim card into my arc s and my tab 7.7, both of them are connected flawlessly without a hitch

Did anyone had experienced this problem? Is this only happened to my phone, all of the Z1 or the carrier problem?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Reboot the router if you can and connect fresh, should work and then you should not have problems again.