Poll Best Rom 4X HD

Tip us?

sheriffmarcos
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Poll Best Rom 4X HD

Hi all,
Can we make a poll about which is the best ROM for LG 4X HD?
and its bugs if any?
thanks

Adam77Root
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 10396

DONATE TO ME
No.

Sent from my LG Optimus 4X HD
Quote:
I'd be glad if you could spare me a few bucks. You can use PayPal.

Thanks very much to all donors, it is much appreciated!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Adam77Root For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Omario-242
Old
Thanks Meter 188
To clarify this for you ONCE.
"Best rom" threads aren't allowed on XDA what you should know if you'd read the rules!

Sent from my 4X HD via XDA Premium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||
|| LG Optimus 4X HD (P880)
|| Android Version 4.4.2 Kitkat
|| Recovery TeamWin Recovery Project 2.7.0.0
|| Kernel Iodak 9.95 (patiently waiting for v10 )
|| Rom Version Beanstalk 4.4.275 ported by Ecto

||
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ectoplasma22
Old
Thanks Meter 1251
But if you want, you can do a thread that list all the different bugs of each ROM, their advantages... But you can't say that this ROM is better than the other !

Sent from my Optimus 4X HD using xda app-developers app
Try Beanstalk 4.4.230 here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2585844.
Press Thanks if I helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to ectoplasma22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stu.pop
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Probably try another one too...

Think I've had my phone for around a year now and it's been Rooted for most of it's life with me. Think it came with ICS and I stuck some firmware that quite possibly was a version of JB.

It stayed like this for many months until one morning after waking with cold feet I pondered, "I shall flash my phone once more".

And so the journey began (sorry, been watching The Lord Of The Rings).

Anyway, after sticking Recovery on. I've now tried several firmwares. I'm no pro and even after a year with this phone, still no expert on it's native settings or capabilities but do know what I like.

Some of the firmwares I've tried I've not liked, some I've tried may have had some sort of Bug very early on or possibly an error from my methods of flashing. Those firmwares were changed for another and quite quickly too.

And this is I guess the point. As my phone stands now, with ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.3.1, I can quickly change firmwares.

I have settled on one now but I've also seen some quite nice ones that I'd like to spend more time with. For now though, I'll rest up and get a better long term feel for the one I'm with now
The Following User Says Thank You to stu.pop For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

caesar170988
Old
Thanks Meter 1
im on zaiben rc7 now .
pros : stock feel , nice battery , nice lockscreen
cons : some games are slow and u cant change kernel

tried a lot of roms , liked miui but it lacked some options like ums mode .

NicolasMMM
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm using PAC at the moment and after installing a custom kernel, I can say it is the most complete ROM out there.

Flying_Bear
Old
Thanks Meter 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicolasMMM View Post
I'm using PAC at the moment and after installing a custom kernel, I can say it is the most complete ROM out there.
try switching brightness from highest to lowest few times on pac, you'll see it's bad side
To install custom roms on O4x:

1. upgrade to jb
2. root
3. unlock bootloader
4. flash custom recovery (cwm)
5. flash roms
6. if you encounter any issues, search, they've been answered already.

Got issues with RIL/IMEI/BASEBAND on custom 4.2, 4.3 or 4.4 ROMs on p880? Click me for possible solution!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe