5,596,128 Members 34,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lock Screen edit

Tip us?

leonardohideki
Old
(Last edited by leonardohideki; 12th December 2013 at 08:38 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Lock Screen edit

Hey guys!

I have a Xperia ZQ (the brazillian model from ZL) and I've updated it for 4.2.2 last week.

Since this, when I turn on the screen, it automatically enters at lockscreen edit mode, every time, and this bothers me a lot.

It's something like this (I can't post links, so please remove the * from it) --> im*gur.com/*3PqnxEt

I think it's not a configuration problem, since I've tried a factory reset using PC Companion. Anyone knows about this, have the same issue or knows how to "fix" it?

Thanks, and sorry if there's any errors in typing.

PS: My phone is locked and unrooted, and the firmware ir the 10.3.A.0.423

AndreIrawan97
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardohideki View Post
Hey guys!

I have a Xperia ZQ (the brazillian model from ZL) and I've updated it for 4.2.2 last week.

Since this, when I turn on the screen, it automatically enters at lockscreen edit mode, every time, and this bothers me a lot.

It's something like this (I can't post links, so please remove the * from it) --> im*gur.com/*3PqnxEt

I think it's not a configuration problem, since I've tried a factory reset using PC Companion. Anyone knows about this, have the same issue or knows how to "fix" it?

Thanks, and sorry if there's any errors in typing.

PS: My phone is locked and unrooted, and the firmware ir the 10.3.A.0.423
Well i think nothing is wrong with ur phone.... So, it starts when u updated ur phone to 4.2.2?

leonardohideki
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97 View Post
Well i think nothing is wrong with ur phone.... So, it starts when u updated ur phone to 4.2.2?
Exactly, I don't know why... Is it common?

AndreIrawan97
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Exactly, I don't know why... Is it common?
Well, if you turn on, is it on edit lockscreen mode?
If yes, i think it's not normal... have you try to restore your phone via companion?

leonardohideki
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97 View Post
Well, if you turn on, is it on edit lockscreen mode?
If yes, i think it's not normal... have you try to restore your phone via companion?
Exactly. Everytime I turn the screen on afeter locking it, it's on edit mode. So I have to hold on a second 'til I can unlock it normally. It's not a big problem, but sometimes it's annnoying.

I've tried to restore via Sony PC Companion and reseting to factory data on aphone configuration...

AndreIrawan97
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Exactly. Everytime I turn the screen on afeter locking it, it's on edit mode. So I have to hold on a second 'til I can unlock it normally. It's not a big problem, but sometimes it's annnoying.

I've tried to restore via Sony PC Companion and reseting to factory data on aphone configuration...
i see... well, have u update it to official 4.3 (It's out, but i don't receive the OTA) ? Maybe it solve the prob..