5,598,297 Members 47,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Calendar color

Tip us?
 
admiral70
Old
#1  
admiral70's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 110
Join Date: Dec 2006
Default Calendar color

I'd like to color events for current day. Right now its colors my next event which is days away.

Ideas are appreciated.
SmartPhone: Currently using the Samsung Galaxy S5
Tablet: Motorola Xoom tablet running EOS Stingray.
Google ChromeCast
 
kwerdenker
Old
#2  
kwerdenker's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1534
Posts: 1,230
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Probably the Zooper Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiral70 View Post
I'd like to color events for current day. Right now its colors my next event which is days away.

Ideas are appreciated.
Use the following code as an advanced parameter on your calendar text field and put in the color you want to use as highlight:
Code:
$#C0SddMM#=#DddMM#?[c]<the_highlight_color_you_want[/c]$
If you display more than one event, you need to use this code on every module and replace C0 with C1, C2, ...
Mobile: LG Nexus 4 | ROM: Paranoid Android 4.0 + Xposed | Kernel: faux Kernel
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 (2013) | ROM: Paranoid Android 3+ | Kernel: faux Kernel


 
admiral70
Old
#3  
admiral70's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 110
Join Date: Dec 2006
Thank you for the reply. Here is my dilemma, when it still highlights the next event even if it is not the current day. I was hoping to highlight only if the event is in the current day. Hope I am explaining this correctly.

Thank you for replying I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
Use the following code as an advanced parameter on your calendar text field and put in the color you want to use as highlight:
Code:
$#C0SddMM#=#DddMM#?[c]<the_highlight_color_you_want[/c]$
If you display more than one event, you need to use this code on every module and replace C0 with C1, C2, ...
SmartPhone: Currently using the Samsung Galaxy S5
Tablet: Motorola Xoom tablet running EOS Stingray.
Google ChromeCast
 
kwerdenker
Old
#4  
kwerdenker's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1534
Posts: 1,230
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Probably the Zooper Forums
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiral70 View Post
Thank you for the reply. Here is my dilemma, when it still highlights the next event even if it is not the current day. I was hoping to highlight only if the event is in the current day. Hope I am explaining this correctly.

Thank you for replying I appreciate it.
This is exactly what the code is doing! It checks if the event dayMonth combo equals to todays dayMonth combo and only if that is true it sets the color of the text to the set highlight color.
Mobile: LG Nexus 4 | ROM: Paranoid Android 4.0 + Xposed | Kernel: faux Kernel
Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 (2013) | ROM: Paranoid Android 3+ | Kernel: faux Kernel


 
admiral70
Old
(Last edited by admiral70; 14th December 2013 at 12:11 AM.) Reason: change
#5  
admiral70's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 110
Join Date: Dec 2006
Decided to get your calendar from your signature... Thank you

Perhaps that is the issue I need to mimic the advanced entry a little?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
Use the following code as an advanced parameter on your calendar text field and put in the color you want to use as highlight:
Code:
$#C0SddMM#=#DddMM#?[c]<the_highlight_color_you_want[/c]$
If you display more than one event, you need to use this code on every module and replace C0 with C1, C2, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
This is exactly what the code is doing! It checks if the event dayMonth combo equals to todays dayMonth combo and only if that is true it sets the color of the text to the set highlight color.
SmartPhone: Currently using the Samsung Galaxy S5
Tablet: Motorola Xoom tablet running EOS Stingray.
Google ChromeCast
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes