5,597,261 Members 40,872 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tilt sensor is wrong

Tip us?
 
torchwood0829
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jun 2012
Question [Q] Tilt sensor is wrong

I just installed Ridiculous Fishing and noticed that my phones gyro is not working properly. When my phone is flat the game thinks its tilted to the left. I have to tilt my phone to the right so much just to get the center point correct. Is there a fix for this?
 
ayesse
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 98
Join Date: Jul 2013
You should calibrate the gyro

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
torchwood0829
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesse View Post
You should calibrate the gyro

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 utilizzando Tapatalk
How do I do that? I remember my phone had that option way back when I had gingerbread. Im running CM 10.2 at the moment and cant seem to find that option.
 
ayesse
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 98
Join Date: Jul 2013
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.Test_Sensors

1. Menu
2. Other available sensors
3. Accelerometer

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 utilizzando Tapatalk
 
torchwood0829
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesse View Post
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.Test_Sensors

1. Menu
2. Other available sensors
3. Accelerometer

Inviato dal mio GT-I8150 utilizzando Tapatalk
Didn't work. I also tried an app called GPS Status that also has calibration. Didn't work too.

I was able to fix the issue by following the steps for sensor calibration here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1697

Thanks anyway!
 
ayesse
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 98
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by torchwood0829 View Post
Didn't work. I also tried an app called GPS Status that also has calibration. Didn't work too.

I was able to fix the issue by following the steps for sensor calibration here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1697

Thanks anyway!
You're welcome!
 
zeyad xu
Old
#7  
zeyad xu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 345
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: mars/sometimes Jupiter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayesse View Post
You're welcome!
flash gb stock one go to display calibration and then put it on a flat surface then click calibrate
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes