XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mobile Data Not Reconnecting

Tip us?

AgentElephant
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Mobile Data Not Reconnecting

Ever since update 4.4.1 (then 4.4.2) after leaving the house where its on WIFI. The mobile data doesn't come back online automatically, I have to turn it off and back on.

I have heard that a fully factory reset will help.... but I dont want to if I can avoid it. Any Ideas?

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 445

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentElephant View Post
Ever since update 4.4.1 (then 4.4.2) after leaving the house where its on WIFI. The mobile data doesn't come back online automatically, I have to turn it off and back on.

I have heard that a fully factory reset will help.... but I dont want to if I can avoid it. Any Ideas?
Factory reset dont void ur warranty. Only let ur phone like the first day when u bought it (without the apps u installed). If u wanna do it simply:

- Go to Apps > Settings > Accounts > Back Up and Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Delete All/Erase Everything.
Please remember to back up any data you want to keep first! In the Factory reset screen you also have the option to Backup My Data and Auto Restore. These are good options to tick before you Factory Reset if you're not too sure how to do this on your own.

Press the THANKS button if I helped ya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA