5,600,664 Members 37,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Volume Hack for Rooted 4.3 Stock Odexed ROM on L710?

Tip us?

FallenZen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
Default [Q] Volume Hack for Rooted 4.3 Stock Odexed ROM on L710?

Is there a volume hack for the L710 (build L710PUCMK3_4.3)? I'm looking primarily for a way to increase the speaker volume for ringtones, notifications, and speakerphone. Earpiece volume is acceptable already (though a volume increase wouldn't be a bad thing). Headset volume over bluetooth is a bit low, but also still manageable as is.

So far, my forum searches seem to only return results for the 9300 and 9305. If one of those will work, great, but I want to be sure before I go mucking about in my phone's root directories so as not to win myself a pricey paperweight.

Thanks,
Zen

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11077

DONATE TO ME
Right here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2553149
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!

The Following User Says Thank You to CNexus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FallenZen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 67
CNexus, I have no idea where I would be without you. Thanks, once again, for pointing me toward pure gold. Much obliged!
Sprint's Samsung Galaxy S3
Flashed to VZW prepaid unlimited
Android 4.3 (MK3), complete with KNOX set to 0x1 thanks to the OTA update it came with.

Use this link to sign up for Copy's Cloud Storage and we both get an extra 5gb (that means you start out with 20GB!)
https://copy.com/?r=FgSGI0

Atunzuman
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is there on that works on l710 but with a 4.1.2. Rom? I would upgrade to 4.3 but the only downloads I can find have Knox on it.