5,606,201 Members 32,582 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] new rom !!

Tip us?
 
mohed almurisi
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2013
Question [Q] new rom !!

hello

i have not1 n7000

I want a new ROM for my phone made ​​by developers
Because I am fed up of the ROM official 4.1.2

I wish to be excellent in maintaining the battery and supports the Arabic language.


Is it any Roman Suggestions?

and Sorry for my poor English
 
kaborayyan
Old
#2  
kaborayyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 133
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Alexandria
Default Welcome to XDA Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohed almurisi View Post
hello

i have not1 n7000

I want a new ROM for my phone made ​​by developers
Because I am fed up of the ROM official 4.1.2

I wish to be excellent in maintaining the battery and supports the Arabic language.


Is it any Roman Suggestions?

and Sorry for my poor English
First of all: here's a link for all custom ROMs for Galaxy Note - N7000.

Read and choose whatever you want.

Second: it's very important to read this thread to know how to root your device safely ... read it many times till you are sure of what you're going to do.

Third: I want to recommend two ROMs.
Sweet ROM based on Samsung stock firmware with few tweeks.
CyanogenMod: which is based on stock android. Both are stable and with good battery life.


Very Important Advice
SEARCH & READ ... SEARCH & READ
Flashing a custom ROM takes literally minutes to do it but a simple mistake may require hours to solve it
... and you may brick your device.


If I helped, Hit the thanks button.
Main Phone: Ericsson SH 888 Motorola StarTAC 85 Nokia 3310 Nokia 1110 Samsung D900i -
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 -
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.

Backup Phone: Nokia 206 Nokia Asha 205 - LG Optimus L1 II E410
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaborayyan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mohed almurisi
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaborayyan View Post
First of all: here's a link for all custom ROMs for Galaxy Note - N7000.

Read and choose whatever you want.

Second: it's very important to read this thread to know how to root your device safely ... read it many times till you are sure of what you're going to do.

Third: I want to recommend two ROMs.
Sweet ROM based on Samsung stock firmware with few tweeks.
CyanogenMod: which is based on stock android. Both are stable and with good battery life.


Very Important Advice
SEARCH & READ ... SEARCH & READ
Flashing a custom ROM takes literally minutes to do it but a simple mistake may require hours to solve it
... and you may brick your device.


If I helped, Hit the thanks button.



thanks but i didnt like it


sorry
 
kaborayyan
Old
#4  
kaborayyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 133
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Alexandria
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohed almurisi View Post
thanks but i didnt like it


sorry
You mean the ROMs?? No problem ...

I recommended these ROMs because you wanted good battery life.

Have fun flashing and testing different ROMs ... Salam.
Main Phone: Ericsson SH 888 Motorola StarTAC 85 Nokia 3310 Nokia 1110 Samsung D900i -
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 -
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.

Backup Phone: Nokia 206 Nokia Asha 205 - LG Optimus L1 II E410
The Following User Says Thank You to kaborayyan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mohed almurisi
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaborayyan View Post
You mean the ROMs?? No problem ...

I recommended these ROMs because you wanted good battery life.

Have fun flashing and testing different ROMs ... Salam.



thanks
 
mohed almurisi
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2013
any help ?
plz


 
kamazepine
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 19
Join Date: Mar 2010
Go with the kitkat omnirom. Fast and you get the best battery life ever.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to kamazepine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mohed almurisi
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamazepine View Post
Go with the kitkat omnirom. Fast and you get the best battery life ever.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4


ok
i like it

and i will cheak it know

 
mohed almurisi
Old
#9  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Aug 2013
i downlood this rom Sweet ROM V11 LTA Jelly Bean 4.1.2

it's very good and nice

thanks everybody

 
kaborayyan
Old
#10  
kaborayyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 133
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Alexandria
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohed almurisi View Post
i downlood this rom Sweet ROM V11 LTA Jelly Bean 4.1.2

it's very good and nice

thanks everybody

If you got what you want, would you please mark the thread as solved.
Main Phone: Ericsson SH 888 Motorola StarTAC 85 Nokia 3310 Nokia 1110 Samsung D900i -
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 -
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.

Backup Phone: Nokia 206 Nokia Asha 205 - LG Optimus L1 II E410
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes