5,599,677 Members 45,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Porting Samsung Stock Dialer into Google Edition ROMS ?

Tip us?
 
alz3abi
Old
#1  
alz3abi's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Oct 2011
Question [Q] Porting Samsung Stock Dialer into Google Edition ROMS ?

Porting Samsung Stock Dialer into Google Edition ROMS ?

I have A i9505 with Google Edition roms KK, the biggest thing i dont like is ca't disalbe incall notifications like call waiting is heard to other parties


if there is a solution for that i will be thankful
 
toastido
Old
#2  
toastido's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 230
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Huntsville, AL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alz3abi View Post
Porting Samsung Stock Dialer into Google Edition ROMS ?

I have A i9505 with Google Edition roms KK, the biggest thing i dont like is ca't disalbe incall notifications like call waiting is heard to other parties


if there is a solution for that i will be thankful
Sure you can. In the KK dialer, go into settings, call settings, then additional settings. There is your call waiting.







Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to toastido For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alz3abi
Old
#3  
alz3abi's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Oct 2011
This going to disable the Call waiting feature at all. i want to cancel the beep twice to be heard for other parties
 
toastido
Old
#4  
toastido's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 230
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Huntsville, AL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alz3abi View Post
This going to disable the Call waiting feature at all. i want to cancel the beep twice to be heard for other parties
Sorry I must have misunderstood. I've personally never heard or heard of cw beeps being played to other parties though. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to toastido For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alz3abi
Old
#5  
alz3abi's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by toastido View Post
Sorry I must have misunderstood. I've personally never heard or heard of cw beeps being played to other parties though. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
No Problem @ all Bro, trying to find something else
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes