conidig
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Kindle Fire HD 7 after gapps stuck on blue logo

hi, my kindle fire hd 7 1st gen got stuck in blue logo. Thats all what i did:

1) Rooted it
2) Installed 2nd bootloader & TWRP

All was going fine, then i decided to install gapps so i downloaded the zip file, logged into recovery, selected the zip file and installed it.
After reboot, it shows the orange logo for 2 sec and then stuck on blue logo. If i try to hold volume up and power all i get its a black screen.

What should i do?

Thanls

conidig
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
well guys, i dont know how but it got into recovery. i then used adb sideload and installed cyanogenmod 10.2

conidig
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
after flashing cyanogen 10.2 now it shows "system ui has stopped"

cant get out of this

LinearEquation
Old
Thanks Meter 324

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by conidig View Post
after flashing cyanogen 10.2 now it shows "system ui has stopped"

cant get out of this
Boot into TWRP and wipe only Dalvic and CACHE and reboot. Let me know if that helps.
[ROOT]
2013 KFHD7 KFSOWI with firmware 11.x.x.x KFSOWI (no camera/no HDMI output) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2544736 Post 10 at the link has instructions to block Amazon OTA updates on KFHD 7 KFSOWI
Remove Ads from Lockscreen KFHD7 2013 KFSOWI http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48623841

mikew66
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same here

Same thing happened to me...KFHD8.9

I had CM10.1 and wanted to try 10.2. Everything went well and 10.2 worked. I had the Kindle all set up and downloaded all of my apps again. I powered it off last night and when I turned the Kindle back on today, it got stuck on the Kindle blue logo. I was able to restore it back to 10.1 but I was just curious if anyone has any ideas on what happened. Like I said, everything was working great until the Kindle was powered off and back on later. Thanks.