XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] lg optimus g e970 stuck on download mode

Tip us?

leonardocanela1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] lg optimus g e970 stuck on download mode

i was trying to make a downgrade to ston on my lg optimus g e970 and i format the internal storage then i wipe the cache and the dalvik, at the end i reboot the phone by mistake without flashing a rom, i got stuck on a black screen after showing the lg logo. i enter to download mode to use lgnpst to se if i could flash a .bin file of the stuck jelly bean. it give me and error at 85% that says " fail to write partition system, 604160 th sector."
i tried to enter to recovery to se if i can do something else , and none of the combination with the botton works , it just go back to download mode everytime i turn on the phone. this is driving me crazy, i hope somebody help me with this plz
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura.PNG
Views:	504
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	2456468  

borinke
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default I have the same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardocanela1 View Post
i was trying to make a downgrade to ston on my lg optimus g e970 and i format the internal storage then i wipe the cache and the dalvik, at the end i reboot the phone by mistake without flashing a rom, i got stuck on a black screen after showing the lg logo. i enter to download mode to use lgnpst to se if i could flash a .bin file of the stuck jelly bean. it give me and error at 85% that says " fail to write partition system, 604160 th sector."
i tried to enter to recovery to se if i can do something else , and none of the combination with the botton works , it just go back to download mode everytime i turn on the phone. this is driving me crazy, i hope somebody help me with this plz
Please, if someone know how to fix it, PLEASEEE HELP US

luisoman2000
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Default use this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2230994

flash teenybin on download mode. also download a rom(custom, stock or whatever you like) so that you can install it with TWRP(tennybin will install twrp on your phone.)
Pantech Burst
Rooted and Gizmolord 3.0 (sold!)

Xperia Ion
Running Aoba_PureBlack_Ultimate Privacy(sold! Really miss it though)

Lg Optimus G(AT&T) (Sold 2 of em so far, expecting my 3rd)
Running EG8 Rom

Samsung Galaxy S
(loaner from a friend)