5,598,086 Members 42,887 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can someone help me in a problem with my Xperia C?

Tip us?
 
abdurrahman.kh.f
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Unhappy [Q] Can someone help me in a problem with my Xperia C?

Hi guys, I have had Xperia C from about 2 days. I wanted to root it to change the system fonts and I did root it successfully. But when i replaced the system fonts using ROM TOOLBOX, the phone was stuck at the boot animation.
I do a hard reset by entering recovery mode, but nothing was changed, the phone is still stuck at the boot animation.

Can someone help me please??
 
GardenToaster
Old
#2  
GardenToaster's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 12
Join Date: Dec 2013
Have you tried flashing the phone?

Did you take a backup of your ROM at any point?
 
abdurrahman.kh.f
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenToaster View Post
Have you tried flashing the phone?

Did you take a backup of your ROM at any point?
I didn't make a backup of my rom because i didn't find CWM for my phone and i didn't expect this error...
 
GardenToaster
Old
#4  
GardenToaster's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 12
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdurrahman.kh.f View Post
I didn't make a backup of my rom because i didn't find CWM for my phone and i didn't expect this error...
You could try putting the phone into download mode, and then use a flash tool (developer.sonymobile com/downloads/tool/flash-tool-for-xperia-devices/) to flash the phone back to stock.

This is a stock ROM: 4shared com/rar/wdOnCZw4/xperia_c_c2305_sony html
It may not be the stock ROM for your phone, you'll need to make sure it's 2305..
 
abdurrahman.kh.f
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenToaster View Post
You could try putting the phone into download mode, and then use a flash tool (developer.sonymobile com/downloads/tool/flash-tool-for-xperia-devices/) to flash the phone back to stock.

This is a stock ROM: 4shared com/rar/wdOnCZw4/xperia_c_c2305_sony html
It may not be the stock ROM for your phone, you'll need to make sure it's 2305..
Thank u very much friend. But what do u mean by download mode? is it flash mod?
 
GardenToaster
Old
#6  
GardenToaster's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 12
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdurrahman.kh.f View Post
Thank u very much friend. But what do u mean by download mode? is it flash mod?
You could call it flash mode I guess, yeah.

But before trying a full flash, try going into recovery mode and selecting Wipe data/factory reset.
This will fix problems 99% of the time.


Also, I found a video that might aid you. I haven't watched it, but by the title it seems like it could help you.
(youtube com/watch?v=l7B-7tDaB5U)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android Control Center Becomes Quick Control Panel, Brings Host of New Features

You may recall that back in August of last year, we talked … more

Polish Your Custom Themes with Theme Debugger

Creating a custom Android theme from scratch can be quite the laborious task. In addition to … more

Clean Up Your Logcat Code with Lib Cleaner

Some of you may think that writing code is the hardest part of development. It’s not, as the … more

Tweak Your Xperia Device’s Camera App Yourself

We’ve come to expect nearly perfect cameraperformancein our modern day … more