[Q] any other method than triangle away app to reset binary counter

Tip us?

moneyp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] any other method than triangle away app to reset binary counter

Hi
So I recently upgraded my GT-N7100 TO 4.3 OFFICIAL by samsung via ota update through about device> update software. After that I was unable to switch on my wifi so I went to samsung care and they told me that the phone is rooted and warranty is void . They showed me binary counter it was yes (1) and I was like when did I do that.
somehow on the earth I jave triped binary counter and i tried traingle away but problem is that my phone is not rooted (I have no acess to root ) but some how binary count is 1 so app is not working. is there any other way that I can reset binary counter

(InsertNameHere)
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyp View Post
Hi
So I recently upgraded my GT-N7100 TO 4.3 OFFICIAL by samsung via ota update through about device> update software. After that I was unable to switch on my wifi so I went to samsung care and they told me that the phone is rooted and warranty is void . They showed me binary counter it was yes (1) and I was like when did I do that.
somehow on the earth I jave triped binary counter and i tried traingle away but problem is that my phone is not rooted (I have no acess to root ) but some how binary count is 1 so app is not working. is there any other way that I can reset binary counter
The problem you have is you updated to official 4.3, your doomed.

moneyp
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by (InsertNameHere) View Post
The problem you have is you updated to official 4.3, your doomed.
yeah surely
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	19122013-1.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	2462102