[Q] Receive phone calls and SMS

Tip us?

Smurflin96
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Receive phone calls and SMS

Hello everybody,

I just got my N7 WiFi and are wondering if there is any way i could receive my phone calls and sms`es from my Xperia Z1. I always have my phone with me and its always conected to hotspot.

I use my tablet alot and it would be great if i could receive calls and sms on my tablet instead of switching device all the time.

I hope there is some app/mod for this and i appriciate all answers!

Thank you,

Smurflin96
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
anyone??

bogii4
Old
Thanks Meter 23
@Smurflin96
for calls you can forward your number to Google Voice and use Grooveip to make the actual calls from the tablet i think the paid version has texts too
for texts you can use
1)SyncSMS(Requires internet on both)
2)TexTab(Bluetooth)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

matt4321
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 966

DONATE TO ME
if it's WiFi only you won't be able to use any form of text/message/call service as that uses gsm and the WiFi version doesn't support that, hardware wise, there is no chip for it! It can't work.

You'd have to use something internet based like skype or viber

Nexus 7 (2013) | Sony Xperia T | Motorola Xoom
Follow Me On Twitter

bolo808
Old
Thanks Meter 21
You could try Mighty Text (Free) or Tablet Talk ($2.99). They both pretty much work the same way but Mighty Text uses a server to relay sms and tablet talk is direct using wifi or bluetooth. With Mighty text I know you can see who's calling you but I'm not sure if you can answer the call. I know tablet talk you can if you have it set up to do so. I tried both and I ended up liking Tablet Talk more but you should give them a try.

MrMiami81
Old
Thanks Meter 21
U can text from your Google voice account if u have one. As far as calls Im not sure..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app