5,593,587 Members 38,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

lg problem

Tip us?

darkren
Old
(Last edited by wedgess; 26th December 2013 at 10:12 AM.) Reason: keep the title clean..
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default lg problem

so... i had a little dust underneath my screen and there was some space between screen and housing of my phone (sorry didnt know how to say case from phone so i said housing) . so i send my phone to lg and i have to pay 375 euro.... and my screen isnt even damaged so if u ever have a broken button or gap in the housing of the phone be prepared to pay 300+ ;/ waited a week for nothing and have to pay 40 euro for sending my phone and getting it back :/

Fedsfanz
Old
(Last edited by Fedsfanz; 25th December 2013 at 12:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
U can disassembly it by Yourself, is simple and quick.. i cleaned mine months ago for the dust, just follow youtube tutorials, and also u can find the Glass display for something like 25€

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app

darkren
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
ty il try that

Sipi1302
Old
Thanks Meter 80
same as mine, I already cleaned twice my lg because of dust under the screen, but dust just keep coming again..

X-thunder
Old
Thanks Meter 5
My phone just returned from lg and it was repaired for free. Did you had stock Rom installed? Did you unlock the bootloader?
Well i flashed kdz files back to 4.0 but i did not relock the bootloader.

Sent from my LG-P880 using xda app-developers app
Phone: LG Optimus 4x HD
Rom: CM11 [Unoffical]
Kernel: not changed

shadowcore
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkren View Post
so... i had a little dust underneath my screen and there was some space between screen and housing of my phone (sorry didnt know how to say case from phone so i said housing) . so i send my phone to lg and i have to pay 375 euro.... and my screen isnt even damaged so if u ever have a broken button or gap in the housing of the phone be prepared to pay 300+ ;/ waited a week for nothing and have to pay 40 euro for sending my phone and getting it back :/

Well, you are not smart. A new phone costs about 250 right now. For that money, you could have bought a newer and better phone.

darkren
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
i didnt do it im just saying lg wanted me to pay that price ;p