Tip us?

Mester84
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Updating Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250

Hi,

I would like some help, if anybody has some minutes to reply It would be great

I updated my phone with KitKat and when I finished it didn't want to boot in. It took me back to CWM. Well I format the SD and the phone too. So now if I turn it on it stops at the Google logo at the begining. I have an adb sideload menu in CWM. MY question is that how can I put any zip files on my phone e.g. android 4.3 becouse my notebook doesn't see anymore my phone. Is there any way to push up a zip file on it?

Thank you

shimp208
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1326

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mester84 View Post
Hi,

I would like some help, if anybody has some minutes to reply It would be great

I updated my phone with KitKat and when I finished it didn't want to boot in. It took me back to CWM. Well I format the SD and the phone too. So now if I turn it on it stops at the Google logo at the begining. I have an adb sideload menu in CWM. MY question is that how can I put any zip files on my phone e.g. android 4.3 becouse my notebook doesn't see anymore my phone. Is there any way to push up a zip file on it?

Thank you
First I would recommend plugging in your Galaxy Nexus to your computer and when it shows up in Device Manager, install the attached Google USB Drivers. After you install the drivers your phone should hopefully be recognized, and you can then push another ROM .zip file to your device. Let me know if you still have questions.
Attached Files
File Type: zip usb_driver.zip - [Click for QR Code] (8.26 MB, 2 views)