Network issue! Full bars all time....low signal

Tip us?

arup3880
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Lightbulb Network issue! Full bars all time....low signal

Hi,

Having some strange problem with my HTC ONE X+ (AT&T), with signal reception and cellular network bars.... Bars shows 100% network even if there is signal a drop/low signal....

Even with all the bars (100%) signal, some time it shows out of network if someone dial to the number.

Even the network signal bars are constant at full and no dropping / changing, even if there is full signal or low.. but with no signal is doesn't show any bars.....

Even the 2G GPRS data reception is very low....

what could be the reasons and solution..

Arup
System Administrator at MBPL

pramod.shinde1981
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I have AT&T version which I purchased one month back. From last week I am also facing the network fluctuation issue...can any one suggest how to resolve the same?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app
HTC Desire S

Current ROM - SVHD v2.1.0
H-Boot - 2.02.0002
Recovery - 4EXT Touch
Radio -20.76.30.0835U_3831.19.00.110

"Value has a value only if it is valued by you"

arup3880
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pramod.shinde1981 View Post
I have AT&T version which I purchased one month back. From last week I am also facing the network fluctuation issue...can any one suggest how to resolve the same?

Hi,,

As far as I found, the back of HTC Mobiles are soft (bendable) and the handsets are having connectors from the main board to the back body of the handset and those are not elastic in nature, due to which after bending the connectors do not retain their shapes which creates loose contact with the anteena at the back. Which is the main reason for network and wifi issuse.
You might have to open the set and straighten the connectors for proper connection and there after have to use hard body case to prevent stress on the back side of the handset.

Arup

pramod.shinde1981
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Thanks for info:thumbup:..surprised even polycorbonate cover also doesn't prevent such issue:banghead: .now problem is how to open the case...I guess it requires special tools...Service center estimated whoopping rs 17000 for repair

HTC Desire S

Current ROM - SVHD v2.1.0
H-Boot - 2.02.0002
Recovery - 4EXT Touch
Radio -20.76.30.0835U_3831.19.00.110

"Value has a value only if it is valued by you"